Position ID: # EB-2034273249
Date Posted: 5/3/2018 4:19:48 PM
Location: Utica, OH
Job DescriptionGo to end ⇓
As a Maintenance Technician, you will maintain factory floor equipment through effective preventive maintenance practices and timely and effective response to unplanned equipment failures and maintenance events. This position reports directly to the Maintenance Manager. Key responsibilities include:
• Follow all plant safety policies and procedures.
• Perform daily preventative maintenance on production equipment as assigned.
• Read and interpret electrical, hydraulic, and pneumatic schematics and diagrams.
• Respond to and troubleshoot factory equipment, buildings and grounds issues as they arise to get factory back up and running in a safe and timely manner.
• Design and plan specialty maintenance projects.
• Weld and fabricate equipment as required.
• Wear required safety gear at all times.
• Conduct yourself in a professional manner with co-workers and contract vendors.
• Maintain equipment and area in tour ready and safe condition.
• Clean up after every shift/project.
Location: Utica, OH (~30 minutes NE of Columbus metro).
Compensation: $20-$23/hour starting rate + $.75 Shift Bonus + OT + Up to 52% Profit Sharing EACH MONTH. First year expected W2 ~ $60K-$70K+
Shift: Third shift
Benefits: Our client has an exceptional benefits package to include Medical, Dental, Vision a 401K matching plan, plus a tremendous profit sharing plan.
• Strong electromechanical background, with the ability to read both electrical diagrams along with hydraulics and pneumatics schematics. If you aren’t a true electromechanical technician, then the preference is for those with an electrical background (industrial electricity).
• Knowledge or experience with automation systems/PLCs and Ladder Logic is a huge bonus.
• Solid background in maintenance.
• Great communication skills.
• Ability to not only work in a team environment but have the motivation to work alone when needed.