Position ID: # EB-2292186193
Date Posted: 7/14/2021 4:15:01 PM
Location: Southaven, MS
Salary: $83,000 - $105,000
Job DescriptionOrion Talent, the nation’s largest military recruiting firm, is currently recruiting transitioning or former military professionals for a Customer Service Engineer.
In this Service Technician position, you will be in a field-based, customer-facing role that installs, services, maintains and modifies laboratory diagnostic equipment at specific customer site in South Haven, MS. Specific responsibilities include:
• Uptime of Customer Equipment: Diagnose problems & directly repair customer equipment for assigned instrument product lines
• Resource Management: Minimize the costs of servicing customer equipment.
• Customer Satisfaction/Business Development: Provide service that supports high levels of customer satisfaction; support/develop Service Business.
• Administration: Conduct administrative and support tasks as required by Service Management.
• Meet all Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) of the business for your position.
• Ensure that all required courses are completed on time and sign off completion in the system.
• Ensure that all Test Equipment expiration dates are managed and that no overdue for calibration Test Equipment is used or maintained in the field.
Location: South Haven, MS (suburb of Memphis)
Compensation: $83k – 105k
Requirements: Candidates must have top-notch electronic systems knowledge and troubleshooting/repair skills in addition to unparalleled customer service skills (relationship development, conflict management, active listening and problem solving, interpersonal communication, etc.). Experience in the Bio-Medical field is a huge plus, but not required. Candidates must be able to interpret electronic system schematics and flow-charts. A highly tuned mechanical aptitude and the ability to visualize and explain situations and resolutions are also critical in this role. Excellent customer service, communication (oral & written), documentation, and PC skills are essential to this position's success.