Position ID: # EB-7822480934
Date Posted: 3/27/2020 4:29:33 PM
Location: Raleigh, NC
Salary: $70,000 - $75,000
Job DescriptionGo to end ⇓
Orion Talent, the nation’s largest military recruiting firm, is currently recruiting transitioning or former military professionals for a Project Manager position.
Position Details: Project Manager
Location: Raleigh, NC
Salary: $ 70-75K + Depending on Experience
Benefits: Our client offers 120 hours of annual paid time off, plus 9 paid holidays, health, dental, vision, and life, and 401K. Uniforms are provided along with company vehicle (not for personal use), credit card, laptop, and cell phone.
We are seeking a Project Manager for our Raleigh, NC Office. The Project Manager will report to the VP of Engineering. The Project Manager is responsible for site execution of Industrial Cranes Projects. The ideal candidate will be responsible for planning, coordinating, and implementing projects within the decided-upon budget, timeline, and scope. They will also effectively monitor and present project updates to relevant stakeholders, clients, or project team members.
• Set project timeline
• Monitor project deliverables
• Update relevant stakeholders or team members on the project progress
• Coach and support project team members with tasks you assign them
• Responsible for organizing field installation of cranes and crane systems.
• Organize, execute and manage the day-to-day project field operations for their region, including coordination of crane runway work, crane installations and start-ups.
• Serve as the primary customer contact and will be responsible to procure all necessary project site materials, transportation, subcontractors and other trades to ensure timely delivery that meets the project requirement.
• Coordinate shipment of crane(s) to job site with the transport company, installer and customer.
• Track and monitor the status of all deliverables.
• Ensure that procurement and deliveries are scheduled to meet project timelines while maintaining expected profitability.
• Maximize profitability while ensuring the customers receive the highest level of attention, support and communication.
• Monitor and report project progress and engage problem solvers to ensure schedule milestones are met.
• Responsible to the project budget and job cost analysis upon project completion.
• Coordinate with administration milestone payments.
• Responsible to ensure all subcontractors are knowledgeable about project scope and are meeting site safety and operational requirements.
• Oversee the installation process at the customer site, and engage problem solvers in the event of non-conformances.
• Responsible for completion of SAT (Site acceptance test) and closeout of all punch list documents.
We are looking for candidates who are confident with a successful track record in crane or construction project management, excellent computer skills, organized and strong work ethic. Detail oriented and self- motivator is required. We are growth oriented working continuously on improvement, quality and work life balance with our employees.
Characteristics we want to see in our candidates: Integrity, Analytical and organized business partner minded and not afraid to get in there and get things done. We want candidates to apply who are professionals, can communicate clearly and who are team players and will contribute positively to the team.