Position ID: # EB-2135279121
Date Posted: 9/30/2020 8:01:49 AM
Location: Stewartsville, NJ
Salary: $65,000 - $75,000
Job DescriptionGo to end ⇓
Orion Talent, the nation’s largest military recruiting firm, is currently recruiting transitioning or former military professionals for a Remote Operator position.
Position Descriptions: Remote Operator, Stewartsville, NJ
The Remote Operator is responsible for working in a highly functioning team environment, operating up to 6 Air Separation Units (ASU) or CO2 locations simultaneously. Responsibilities include production changes, efficiency monitoring and response, power management, process disturbance and alarm management, plant shutdowns and restarts.
• Maintain safe, reliable, and efficient plant operation
• Response to and troubleshooting of process upsets
• Enlist assistance of additional personnel for process or plant emergencies
• Execution of plant loading changes dictated by operations or logistics management
• Communicate plant problems and performance to the ROC support team, local personnel, and the business as required
• Maintain individual plant electronic logs (elogs)
• Maintain positive working environment with local operations staff
• Maintain the integrity of the Linde Technical Network through strict adherence to defined Network Security Practices and Requirements
• High School with a minimum 5 years’ experience in a process plant related operations role
• Navy Nuclear Technicians, any discipline.
• Prior experience in an ASU plant related operations role desired
• Prior experience with operating multiple plant workstations
• College graduates with an engineering or science degree will also be considered
• Fluency in Portuguese and/or Spanish a plus
• Effective written and oral communication skills
• Basic computer proficiency
• Excellent oral communications skills
• Strong team player
• Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
• Strong concern for safety and order
Work Schedule: 12 hour rotating shift. The 2-2 3-2 2-3 rotating shift schedule uses 4 teams (crews) and 2 twelve-hour shifts to provide 24/7 coverage. It consists of a 4-week cycle where each team works 2 consecutive day shifts, followed by 2 days off duty, works 3 consecutive day shifts, followed by 2 days off duty, works 2 consecutive day shifts, followed by 3 days off duty, 2 consecutive night shifts, followed by 2 days off duty, works 3 consecutive night shifts, followed by 2 days off duty, works 2 consecutive night shifts, followed by 3 days off duty. Personnel work an average 42 hours per week. The shift may vary slightly and there is automatic OT built into your shift.
Career Progression: Later in your career you can move into a supervisor/management position if you have a degree. You may apply to any position within the company after 18 months in your current position. Your Progression is based on performance and career goals.
Salary: Total compensation $65K-$75K with a competitive base salary and overtime including built-in OT as part of the shift. Linde provides an exceptional and a comprehensive benefits package which includes; Medical/Dental, Insurance, and 401(K) (up to 6% basic, up to 10% additional) - LINDE matches 50% of basic, Retirement Plan, 10 days’ vacation, 12 paid holidays, and 85% education reimbursement.