Job Ref: # EB-1893058873
Date Posted: 11/1/2023 2:54:32 PM
City, State: Charlotte, NC
Salary: $55,000 - $65,000
DescriptionGo to end ⇓
• Title: Assistant Branch Manager
• Location: Charlotte, NC; Commerce, GA; Norcross, GA; Charleston, SC; Milwaukee, WI; Boynton, FL; Riviera Beach, FL; Fort Myers, FL; Jacksonville, FL; Davie, FL; Miami, FL; Pompano, FL
• Shift: Flexible Shift Hours, M-F (Saturday shifts as needed)
• Compensation: $55-$65k, Reasonable First Year W2 $70-$90k or more!
• Bonuses/Additional Compensation: Straight Time OT for Saturday shifts, Annual Bonus Ranging 20-40% of Base Salary based on performance milestones
• Benefits: Company offers full health, vision, and dental insurance, 401k match up to 6%, PTO, Tuition Assistance, and more.
• Travel: N/A
• Vaccine Requirement: No
Assist the Branch Manager to ensure efficient operations and optimal customer satisfaction to maintain profitability. You are a hands-on leader, engaged with your team and department managers on the floor and assisting with all matters needed. Will be responsible for personnel management, standards and expectations, training, and other applicable matters. Maintains a positive company image by providing courteous, friendly, and efficient customer service. Oversees general compliance and adherence to policies and procedures including but not limited to safety, including HACCP and OSHA, security, inventory, and accountability. Sets an operational mission for the branch and follows up with employees to monitor activities and achieve the goals and standards set forth. Assists with to the mentorship, coaching, and development of Department Mangers, annual performance reviews, promotions, and other applicable actions. Will maintain communication with corporate partners, and ensure all reports or paperwork is completed and processed in an accurate and timely manner. May be assigned special projects or responsibilities as needed.
• 4 years’ experience in managements and operations
• Familiarity with warehouse, retail, or mass merchandising beneficial
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Ability to prioritize and manage competing deadlines
• Understanding of profit/loss, inventory control, hiring/training, payroll, security/loss prevention
• Strong customer service and satisfaction mentality, able to adapt and address challenges