Position ID: # EB-2794182415
Date Posted: 9/22/2022 4:23:14 PM
Location: Colorado Springs, CO
Salary: $24 - $28
Job DescriptionPosition Description: Maintenance Technician
As a Maintenance Technician, you will monitor, maintain, and improve the equipment availability by reducing downtime for repairs and maintenance and work in partnership with production team members and engineering teams, while keeping the area lead updated on tool and area issues.
• Perform preventive maintenance, assist with installations.
• Troubleshoot issues and repair equipment using mechanical, electronic, and PC/software skills.
• Work to increase tool uptime through systematic problem solving, troubleshooting, and quality workmanship.
• Document all maintenance performed in established checklists and tracking programs.
• Create and modify equipment procedures as needed at point of use and during routine review.
• Will work on Dicing Saws, Epoxy Printers, Grinders, Plasma Etchers, Metal Plate Line, RO water systems and various support equipment. Potentially working on Tape and Reel or Pick and Place tools as well.
Location: Colorado Springs, CO (Federal Drive location)
Schedule: Night Shift, Compressed workweek- 3 on, 4 off, 4 on, 3 off; 12-hour shifts
This schedule allows for a built in 8 hours of overtime every other week AND 3–4-day weekends every week!!
Salary: $24-28/hr. + OT
~W2 55-65K including the built in OT!
Realistic W2 with additional overtime” $65-75K!
Benefits: Comprehensive benefits package starting the 1st of the month after hire- including- medical, dental, vision, 401K, retirement, and more. PTO and paid holidays also provided!
• Education, work, or Military experience in a related area of specialization, such as service technician, aircraft mechanic, or automotive mechanic or applicable experience working in a semiconductor fabrication facility.
• A strong mechanical aptitude and the ability to properly use common hand tools
• Basic to intermediate knowledge of AC/DC circuits, including fundamentals of electricity, and basic electronic components.
• Proven ability to problem solves and address root causes using schematic diagrams to troubleshoot electronics down to the board level.
• Basic data extraction, analysis, and reporting skills.
• Successfully demonstrated teamwork skills with a strong focus on effective team dynamics.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Proven ability to work effectively with minimal supervision.
• Effective time management and prioritization skills.
• The ability to be flexible with job responsibilities and take the initiative to assume added responsibilities.
• Basic PC skills including MS Office Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.