Job Ref: # EB-1414600438
Date Posted: 11/13/2023 2:43:35 PM
City, State: Denver, CO
Salary: $80,000 - $90,000
Job DescriptionMindray Medical USA Corporation
Title: Field Service Representative
Location: Denver, CO
Shift: Day shift
Compensation: $80k-90K (+ Commission and OT)
Benefits: Comprehensive Corporate Benefits Package (Medical, Dental, PTO, 401K)
Travel: 50-60% overnight travel by auto or plane (given territory) which includes CO., UT, Wy, .
Vaccine Requirement: Yes
Provides professional technical service and support on the installation, inspection, repair, and preventive maintenance of Patient Monitoring and Anesthesia products in accordance with established Mindray NA Service policies and procedures. Prioritizes and schedules all customer onsite visits to maximize efficiency and assure customer expectations are satisfied. Perform software upgrades on some products. Maintains positive professional communications with customers, regional team members, and the technical support group.
• Provides technical service support on the installations, inspection, repair and preventative maintenance of Mindray products for customers within their territory.
• Continuously updates technical knowledge on all products and new advances in the field of medical electronics through training and personal study. Works with more senior reps in region to enhance product knowledge.
• Provides telephone support to customers, sales and clinical education staff. Maintains positive, professional communication with customers, regional team members, and national technical support group.
• Documents all activities in accordance with Mindray Service Administrative and Quality system policies and procedures, including and not limited to MDR and field corrections.
• Maintains all service contracts in accordance with company service policies and procedures and actively pursues the renewal of existing contracts. Identifies potential service contract customers, provides contract quotations, and pursues the timely closing of all new contract proposals.
• Maintains loaner, test equipment, spare parts inventory, company vehicle, and other company equipment and supplies in good condition and working order. Maintains organized supplies and inventory.
• Provides technical support for Sales and Clinical Education staff.
• Minimum of an Associate of Science Degree or equivalent in electronics with an emphasis in instrumentation, and digital circuitry
• Prior field service experience or hospital biomed experience preferred.
• Must be on-call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, including holidays and available for emergency service during off hours.
Founded in 1991, is a leading global developer, manufacturer, and supplier of medical devices whose mission is to deliver high-quality, richly featured medical products making healthcare more accessible and affordable around the world. Our client provides solutions in three core businesses: Patient Monitoring and Life Support, Medical Imaging, and In-Vitro Diagnostics.
Mindray is a focused, innovative, and accessible provider of technologies and solutions for patient monitoring, anesthesia, and ultrasound. It is our mission to set the standard for all others to be measured.