Position ID: # EB-8918591390
Date Posted: 9/22/2022 12:11:02 PM
Location: Conyers, GA
Salary: $65,000 - $80,000
Job DescriptionOrion Talent is Assisting in Hiring a Maintenance Supervisor in Conyers, GA
Position: Maintenance Supervisor – In this role, you will be reporting to the Shipping Manager and will be responsible for supervising and coordinating the daily activities of the maintenance team in areas such as machine servicing, preventative maintenance, electrical repairs, installations, building maintenance, HVAC, etc. This role ensures this companies facilities are fully operational, effective, and safe. You will be directing associates in the electrical, electronic, mechanical, hydraulic, and pneumatic maintenance of machinery and equipment. In addition, you will be assisting associates in diagnosing and correcting malfunctions of machinery and equipment, as well as directing workers engaged in dismantling, assembling, and installing industrial machinery. You will be responsible for reducing down-time of the factory by proactively, quickly, and effectively addressing mission critical situations. Additional administrative duties will require you to:
• Maintain adequate parts inventory, including critical spare parts.
• Developing and maintaining preventative maintenance work schedules.
• Maintaining maintenance records to provide historical database of machine performance and repair history.
• Working with Operations and Engineering management to develop, recommend, and implement changes to improve production methods, equipment performance, and quality of product.
• Reducing down-time of the factory by proactively, quickly, and effectively addressing mission critical situations.
• Recommending to Operations management when outside contractors are required. Manage contractors once engaged for duration of work assignment.
• Ensuring that all building and facility maintenance issues are handled; to include HVAC, fire protection, and security systems.
Requirements: The ideal candidate for this position is someone with a strong mechanical and/or electrical background. You are a seasoned and proven maintenance leader as you will be responsible for maintenance associates that will be directly reporting to you. Experience in manufacturing facilities setting is highly desirable. You have strong experience with production systems and processes. You are an analytical thinker and strong communicator. You bring with you working knowledge of electrical power distribution and PLC's, as well as strong knowledge in plumbing, welding, hydraulics, and pneumatics. You will have familiarity with OSHA standards and can react appropriately to any given urgent or crisis moment. If you bring with you a strong combination of mechanical and electrical skills, and in addition have an electrical/HVAC license, you will be a strong candidate for this position.
• Locations: Conyers, GA
• Shift: 1st shift (6am or 7am Start Time)
• Compensation: Target Base Salary up to $80,000
• Bonus : Performance Bonus of 5%
• Benefits : Medical/Dental/Vision | PTO | Paid Holidays Off | 401 (k) with match | Tuition Reimbursement