Position ID: # EB-1791732365
Date Posted: 5/16/2022 2:32:56 PM
Location: Perry, FL
Industry: High Tech
Salary: $60,000 - $75,000
Job DescriptionOrion Talent, the nation’s largest military recruiting firm, is currently recruiting transitioning or former military professionals for Field Service Engineer I.
Location: Perry, FL (Relocation assistance is available)
Salary: $60-75K base annual pay (OT and Commission Eligible)
Schedule: Primarily M-F days (could require working after hours/weekends on select projects)
Travel: This position will primarily support a customer in Perry, FL, but may have periods of heavy travel throughout the year. A company vehicle, phone, and iPad are provided.
Vaccine Requirement: Must provide proof of vaccination
Position Description: Field Service Engineer I
The primary focus is to perform maintenance, audits, configuration, programming, installation/commissioning, upgrades, and migration of complex/advanced control systems. Your time will be spent validating customer requests, developing/maintaining/improving customer relationships, upgrades/migration planning and execution, all while ensuring Right and Fast Delivery.
• Periodic communication with customers regarding technical and administrative issues
• Provide customer support on control systems and serve as a customer contact for service-related issues / enquiries
• Configure, maintain, and solve hardware/software issues.
• Upgrade software from one software release to another software release on live control system without causing any interruption to customer’s industrial process
• Migrate legacy control systems to new technology offering
• Understand customer key processes and economic drivers to translate those into business opportunities while providing timely research and recommendations
• Assist Sales during sales pursuits and be the face of the company to end-users
• Learn the end-to-end product/solution development and delivery/execution of products and solutions
• Use technical expertise of sophisticated solutions/product offerings to improve customer experience
Requirements: Looking for candidates with a strong electrical, electronic and mechanical aptitude with the ability to work on and troubleshoot maintenance equipment. Candidates will be self-starters and will be comfortable working with people while troubleshooting / problem-solving or while training customers how to use equipment. Excellent communication and customer service skills are of utmost importance. You must be able to read mechanical blueprints and electrical schematics and have the ability to obtain multiple certifications.
Required: 4 years of professional experience in a related field (technical service and repair)
• Able to design/engineer solutions to prevent reoccurring problems as knowledge is acquired
• Capable of writing, reviewing, and / or editing various types of technical reports
• Able to conduct formal meetings with customer management personal
• Capable of evaluating control effectiveness
• Capable of verifying and calibrating sensors as well as possessing a working knowledge of sensor operations and correctors
• Knowledgeable of system architecture and operations as well as applicable database items needed for basic maintenance and calibration
• Project a positive and confident attitude focused on meeting and exceeding customer expectations
• Capable of developing new PMS for existing and new products as knowledge is acquired
Keys to a Successful Interview: This company is a leader in its industry because of several factors. Innovation, determination, a commitment to excellence, but mostly because of one factor in particular…people. The company has built a reputation of understanding the needs and challenges faced by their customers, and then applying those issues to their business process. The result is a large company with a small company feel, which is truly in-tune with what its customers expect. Showing that you are of this same mindset, that your background has examples of a similar approach to business – no matter what field it is in while combining these traits with a dynamic and outgoing personality are the keys to becoming part of the team.