Job Ref: # EB-1028990957
Date Posted: 10/20/2023 10:51:32 AM
City, State: Atlanta, GA
Salary: $86,000 - $88,000
DescriptionGo to end ⇓
Title: Sr. Application Field Technician
Location : Atlanta, GA
Shift: Day shift
Compensation: $86k-$88k/year with OT.
Benefits: Comprehensive benefits package including Medical/Dental, Insurance, and 401(K) w/ 4% match (and 3% donation), 10 days of vacation, 12 paid holidays, and education reimbursement.
• Company vehicle, tools, and PPE provided.
Travel: Project dependent regional travel. Potential 1-2 weeks at a time but typically, regional daily travel.
Vaccine Requirement: No
• Safely supervise Company approved contractors and customer’s agents to install and start up company’s industrial gas application equipment. To include cryogenic food freezers and chilling systems, combustion panels and burner systems, controlled atmosphere mixing panels and injection systems, chemical and pharmaceutical applications, energy hydrogen fuel cell delivery systems, laser gas delivery systems, etc.
• Provide detailed technical knowledge to customer and contractors on specific Company technology as to safety, electrical, mechanical, and process requirements.
• Provide specific equipment hands on start-up assistance and post-sales support as needed.
• Insure overall safe start up requirements are met in conducting customer safe handling training sessions including operations and maintenance of company provided application equipment.
• Insure complete documentation of customer start up is completed – start up check lists, training attendance, receipt of manuals, gas monitoring provisions, etc.
• Lead and / or participate in customer’s and company Hazop reviews.
• Maintain self paced training progress via Traccess training program and achieve established training targets.
• Support stations installation project management.
• Provide sales and engineering team support in determining costs for project installation and adhere to project spending authorization cognizant of timelines with meeting customer expectations.