Orion Talent, the nation’s largest military recruiting firm, is currently recruiting transitioning or former military professionals for Technical Business Analyst (Manager Professional Services)
Location: Remote / Flexible
Shift: Normal Day Shift
Compensation: $120k – 140k base.
Benefits: Our benefits are aimed at supporting the diverse needs of their workforce and making a difference for you at work, at home, and in your future. Depending on your location, we offer a range of benefits.
Vaccination: Upon hire must provide proof of and maintain current immunizations and obtain additional immunizations appropriate for the facility which enables access to customer sites in order to perform essential job functions. Proofs must include Hepatitis B, Influenza (current year), MMR (mumps, measles, rubella), Varicella (chicken pox) Annual TB/PPD (skin test), Tetanus/Diphtheria/Pertussis, and COVID-19.
Position Description: Technical Business Analyst
The Manager Professional Services, Project Management is a management position responsible for leading and running the Project Management Team. Project Management leads implementation projects, manage all aspects of the financial backlog management process to meet revenue delivery goals, and are ultimately responsible for the outcome of each project. Specific responsibilities include:
• Support strategic direction of our Medication Management System (MMS) and provide leadership to the Project Management organization.
• Development and management of project / program management processes and tools.
• Management and oversight of the Central Fill implementation process.
• Responsible for ensuring the successful implementation of our products.
• Development and management of effective practices, tools, and standards for communicating information to teams, peers, executive leadership, and customers implementation activities.
• Establishes strong collaborative relationships at all levels within the company, customer, and prospect facilities.
• Drives collaboration with Sales to support processes including pre-sales, contract / quote support, Quarterly Business Reviews, etc.
• Management of accurate financial forecasting and delivery on monthly and quarterly revenue budgets.
• Responsible for customer engagement, satisfaction, account management, and handling critical issues as assigned.
• Build strong team environment, culture of partnership, collaboration, continuous improvement, and customer excellence.
• Ensures project and program manager readiness to align with Organizational Readiness plans
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
• Assisting in the preparation, handling, and supply of materials required for solar projects.
• Assembling, installing, and maintaining solar photovoltaic (PV) systems, following site assessments and schematics.
• Operating on-site machinery to optimize energy generation while upholding a safe working environment.
• Providing support and troubleshooting expertise for low, medium, and high-voltage equipment.
• Installing and maintaining electrical service equipment.
• Offering general site support and ensuring a clean and organized work environment.
• Maintaining meticulous records of job status and paperwork to facilitate efficient project management.
Skills, Duties and Tasks particular to the job:
• Possesses healthcare project management experience and demonstrates detailed knowledge and understanding of management methodologies and relevant clinical and IT operations.
• Understands customer medication management workflow and can supply / consult on best use of our products.
• Ability to lead complex and multi-faceted customer issues and relationships.
• Ability to absorb strategic product roadmap and articulate high-level vision with customer stakeholders.
• Ability to use governance and management tools to report and manage the health of all implementation projects and programs and all supporting methodologies.
• Experience hiring, developing, and leading a high performing team that demonstrates an understanding of how to work within the larger MMS organization.
• Results Orientation – leads team to achieve established goals in an effective manner.
• Ability to proactively identify and mitigate risk.
• Personal courage - takes appropriate risks, makes decisions and maintains responsibility for outcomes.
• Expertise in building and operationalizing processes and tools to meet the needs of the organization.
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent combination of education and work experience is required.
• 5+ years career building in related areas with 2+ of those years including project management with proven success, preferably in a fast-paced, highly technical environment.
• Candidates with strong Military Veteran backgrounds in leadership and operations are highly thought of by the Hiring Manager and Team Leadership as a whole.
• Knowledge of industry-recognized project management methodologies with strong background in sophisticated automation and/or construction management.
• Prefer experience leading teams with experience implementing and supporting complex automation projects, healthcare IT software solutions and experience with capital equipment projects.
• Experience with managing virtual teams and demonstrated ability to lead in a matrixed environment.
• Must have strong skill leading business requirements meetings, initiatives, process, elicitation throughout the entire business application/workflow/process and software engineering/product engineering life-cycle for an organization with short term, mid-range, and long-term product life-cycles.
• Must be a master of influence, negotiations, persuasion, and a strong communicator with the ability to articulate all aspects of all issues to all involved parties both verbally, in writing, and through leading meetings and presentations.