Job Ref: # EB-1008329396
Date Posted: 11/15/2023 8:00:00 AM
City, State: Murfreesboro, TN
Salary: $32 - $40
Job DescriptionPosition Details:
• Title: AMMONIA REFRIGERATION TECHNICIAN
• Location: Murfreesboro, TN
• Shift: Compressed Schedule 12-hour Night shifts 6am to 6pm, 2 on 2 off, 3 on 2 off, 2 on, 3 off. Every other weekend is a 3-day weekend.
• Compensation: Start at $32.40, earn up to $40.16/hr with 0.75 cent/ night shift differential
• 120 hours of PTO plus 11 paid company holidays
• 401K Company Match at %4 dollar for dollar and additional %4 at .50 cents (total max %8)
• Medical, dental, life. `
• Vaccine Requirement: NO
• Installing, maintaining, repairing, and replacing industrial compressed air, steam, power distribution and ammonia refrigeration machinery.
• Identifying and troubleshooting mechanical issues.
• Providing technical support and plant leadership for equipment troubleshooting and equipment modifications.
• Understanding, initiating, and participating in Root Cause Analysis (Why, Why).
• Performing both uptime and downtime preventative maintenance.
• Participate in Continuous Improvement initiatives to increase platform performance.
• Assist in training new employees as well as engaging in your individual training.
• Minimum of a high school education or GED.
• 1 year Manufacturing Maintenance experience in Industrial Maintenance or a Technical Degree in Industrial Maintenance or Engineering.
• RETA CARO certification or higher.
• Working knowledge of HVAC, Compressed Air, Electrical Power Distribution and Steam systems.
• Experience in a food manufacturing/production environment preferred.
• Prior ammonia refrigeration experience.
• Proficiency in basic computer skills.
• Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
• Must be able to perform physical tasks for extended periods of time including standing, walking, climbing, bending, pushing, pulling and twisting over surfaces.
• Ability to climb and/or work at heights while utilizing stairs, ladders, personnel lifts, or platforms.
• Ability to wear protective clothing and equipment such as safety shoes, face masks, safety glasses, hearing protection, a hard hat, a hair/beard net and gloves when required.
• Willing and able to adhere to all grooming requirements necessary for a food manufacturing environment.
• Willing to work around industrial high-speed moving machinery.
• Ability to work with allergens that might be present in a food environment.
• Need to be able to work in a tobacco free environment.
• Ability to certify as a HAZMAT Technician and respond in a Level A suit.
• Ability work in a 40 cal arc flash suit while racking in and out switchgears.