Job DescriptionGo to end ⇓
As a Maintenance Technician, your duties and responsibilities will include:
• Perform shop service on full suite of Mathena equipment.
• Accurately complete all appropriate maintenance documentation in a timely manner.
• Take personal accountability for the proper working condition of serviced equipment – stand by your work.
• Perform all work in accordance with Mathena Standard Operating Procedures.
• Take responsibility for proper care of Mathena tools and equipment.
• Practice proper housekeeping of work areas.
• Operate forklift to move equipment and load trailers as required.
• Pull parts for distribution to field locations using careful attention to detail.
• Demonstrate consistency, reliability and solid work ethic.
• Perform all duties in a safe manner and in compliance with all Mathena EHS policies.
Location: El Reno, OK
Salary: $15/hr with a W-2 of $66K
Hours: 70 hours per week
• Must have strong mechanical aptitude.
• Having a class A CDL is a plus.
• Ability to occasionally lift 50 pounds.
• Ability to load, unload, and move large equipment and tools.
• Must be okay with continual exposure to all outdoor weather conditions (extreme heat and cold); exposure to noise and fumes generated from motorized equipment.
• Interpersonal Skills - Focuses on solving conflict, not blaming; maintains confidentiality; listens to others without interrupting; keeps emotions under control; remains open to others' ideas and tries new things.
• Teamwork - Balances team and individual responsibilities; exhibits objectivity and openness to others' views; gives and welcomes feedback; contributes to building a positive team spirit; puts success of team above own interests; able to build morale and group commitments to goals and objectives; supports everyone's efforts to succeed.
• Motivation - Sets and achieves challenging goals; demonstrates persistence and overcomes obstacles; measures self against standard of excellence; takes calculated risks to accomplish goals.
• Safety and Security - Observes safety and security procedures; determines appropriate action beyond guidelines; reports potentially unsafe conditions; uses equipment and materials properly.
• Attendance/Punctuality - Is consistently at work and on time; ensures work responsibilities are covered when absent; arrives at meetings and appointments on time.
• Dependability - Follows instructions, responds to management direction; takes responsibility for own actions; keeps commitments; commits to long hours of work when necessary to reach goals; completes tasks on time or notifies appropriate person with an alternate plan.