Position ID: # EB-2042992907
Date Posted: 3/7/2023 10:04:28 AM
Location: Dubuque, IA
Salary: $60,000 - $60,000
Job DescriptionGo to end ⇓
Position Details: Equipment Field Service Technician
• Location: Dubuque, Iowa
• Shift or Travel: very heavy travel base role with about 70% travel expected, can expect to travel 2 to 3 weeks consecutively and will not be limited to travel only within the advertised location but anywhere within the US
• Compensation: $60k with the earning potential of $100k + annually with overtime, triple time and bonuses
o Bonuses/Additional Compensation: $10,000k sign on bonus
• Benefits: Health insurance, Paid time off, Dental insurance, Vision insurance
• Vaccine Requirement: No
• Field Service Technician provides technical service and support for customers who own and operate Evergreen filling machines
• Install, inspect, troubleshoot and service this equipment.
• Trains the customer’s personnel on proper operating and maintenance techniques to ensure good packing outputs.
• Conducts/controls service activities as assigned to ensure timely customer support and safety are achieved while meeting the budgeted goals and objectives for productivity and utilization.
• Communicates well with central scheduling, management, other departments and customers.
• Functions as the equipment service technician within the departmental advising EPE service management and/or engineering of any problems or situations with models of current or modified design.
• Provides learning experience for both customer and EPE plant personnel on machine operation
• Meets corporate business and team objectives for antitrust compliance, business information protection, EEO, safety, quality ethical behavior and learning.
• Performs the job safely within an environment which the technician does not control.
• Maintains high performance of the paper packing equipment to defend against the competition
• Strong mechanical skills and knowledge.
• Ability to read electrical schematics, use meter & troubleshoot electrical circuits.
• Good working knowledge of pneumatics (valves, air cylinders, etc.)
• Must be a good communicator (including written and verbal English)
• Valid driver’s license.
• Possess a passport for possible international travel or the ability to obtain one within the first year of hire.
• Strong MS Office Suite skills (word, excel, outlook and power point)