Position ID: #EB-1764079911
Date Posted: 1/29/2019 8:53:07 AM
Location: Simsboro, LA
As a Mould Shop Repair Manager, your responsibilities will include:
• Manage the Mould department to ensure that the Forming Department receives the highest standard and quality of Mould design and repair of Mould equipment possible in order to produce quality containers for customers.
• Design and direct all in plant revisions to Mould equipment to ensure quality containers and meet or exceed company speed percentage of pack and weight standards.
• Inspect and oversee correction of departmental safety hazards and observe and correct departmental employee safety work practices and procedures.
• Instruct and counsel on Mould equipment revision and repair methods and procedures.
• Direct the building maintenance and repair of all Individual System IS machine hangers and distributor plates.
• Work with Corporate and Plant Scheduling to ensure adequate Mould equipment and related parts for needed job changes and to ensure best time and method of movements for new and interplant transfers of Mould equipment.
• Order all Mould equipment hangers inserts tools supplies and related parts to operate department. Supply enough serviceable Mould equipment and Mould hangers to make a successful production run.
• Maintain all records for incoming and outgoing equipment transfers and direct the inspection and inventory of all incoming Mould equipment.
• Must ensure that all personnel under supervision practice good safe working habits and maintain all attendance time and vacation records for the department.
• Monitor life of Mould and track inventory.
• Build and maintain Mould holders inserts and Mould hangers.
• Comply with Environmental and Food Safety standards as set forth in plant policies and programs within Department responsibilities.
Location: Simsboro, LA
Compensation: Target base salary is $80K+ dependent on experience. Incumbent will be eligible for a company performance-based bonus that can reach up to 12% Total 1st Year $80K-$95K+.
Shift: Monday – Friday 1st Shift
Supervisory Responsibilities: Incumbent will supervise a team of technicians and operators.
Travel Requirements: Up to 20% as needed for training and plant visits.
Benefits: Our client offers a comprehensive flexible benefits program including medical insurance, dental insurance, life insurance, short- and long-term disability, flexible spending account, 401(k), and company-funded pension. Additional benefits include paid vacation and holidays, tuition reimbursement, and product rebates.
Relocation: The company does offer some relocation assistance for military veterans who do not have access to their military move.
• Ideal candidate will possess a minimum of an Associate Undergraduate Degree in a technical or business-related field with extensive manufacturing quality experience.
• Will consider a combination of education and or equivalent relevant experience.
• Able to handle multiple tasks in a team-based environment.
• Excellent interpersonal communication and problem-solving skills with good team dynamics and possess strong planning and organizational skills.