Precision Playgrounds' Franchisees are dedicated and hard-working business owners who have a strict eye for detail and are dedicated to excellence.
In this role, you will be responsible building and hiring your own team, managing your own budget, and taking on projects across the country. Precision Playgrounds' corporate team handles all of the sales and marketing for the company.
Salary: As a business owner, your salary is determined by how much business you take on and how well you manage your budget. The average Franchisee takes home between $120,000-$150,000 in their first year. Top performing Franchisees who are willing to take on projects anywhere in the country can take home well over $200,000 in their first full year on the job.
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Physically fit and willing to get dirty to help build playgrounds
- Experience leading teams and managing projects
- Mechanically inclined
- Strict eye for detail
- Enjoys working outside and being in the elements when necessary
- No prior experience necessary. Precision Playgrounds will train you for everything you need to know, both in the office and in the field.
- Royalty fees are 13% of gross sales. If you put down the minimum $10,000 required for the Franchisee Fee, Precision Playgrounds will take a 25% royalty fee until the entire Franchise Fee is paid off. At that point, it will drop to 13%.
- You are not responsible for purchasing the playground equipment. Precision Playgrounds is strictly an installation company.
- You will be responsible for hiring your own crew. The recommended crew size is 2-3.