Position ID: #EB-1527666325
Date Posted: 6/30/2017 2:41:04 PM
Location: Greenville, NC
As a Production Technician, you will be responsible for actively improving systems and equipment reliability, reducing system and equipment downtime and supporting operation of assigned processes. Additional responsibilities will include:
• Working safely in a fast-paced environment.
• Assisting in troubleshooting operational and production problems in order to identify appropriate corrective actions.
• Disassembling, assembling, cleaning, and operation of manufacturing equipment.
• Proactively communicating and working to resolve any production, quality or safety issues.
• Possessing general mechanical, electrical/electronic, pneumatic, and hydraulic knowledge.
Location: Greenville, NC.
Salary: $23-$24/ hr plus overtime, $1 shift differential and semiannual bonuses of 5%.
Work Schedule: Patheon runs two 12-hour shifts (non rotating). Initial training will last 4-6 months on first shift. You will then stay on first shift or move to night shift.
Benefits: Patheon offers a competitive and comprehensive benefits package, including Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, tuition reimbursement, and much more.
• 4+ years of technical troubleshooting experience.
• Must have basic understanding of mechanical or electrical systems.
• Must have previous experience working with strict SOPs such as aircraft maintenance, troubleshooting with manuals, etc.
• Ability to log and document maintenance work.