Position ID: # EB-1744183340
Date Posted: 7/19/2021 10:07:19 AM
Location: Austin, TX
Job DescriptionGo to end ⇓
Our client is one of the world's leading pure-play infusion therapy companies with global operations and a wide-ranging product portfolio that includes IV solutions, IV smart pumps, dedicated and non-dedicated IV sets and needle free connectors, along with pain management and safety software technology designed to help meet clinical, safety and workflow goals. In addition, the company manufactures automated pharmacy IV compounding systems with workflow technology, closed systems transfer devices for hazardous IV drugs, and cardiac monitoring systems to optimize patient fluid levels.
Position: Project Manager
Location: Live anywhere – Travel less than 10% to sites
Pay: $35 - $45 per hour
Onboarding: Training in July outside of Chicago for a week
• Provide project leadership, organize and lead multi- disciplinary project team through associated project activities.
• Manage Service Delivery including Scope, Resources, Timelines and the Change Order Process.
• Set customer expectations in accordance with agreed upon terms and conditions.
• Proactively Identify, Communicate and Manage Engagement Risks
• Manage all engagements within predefined performance targets including customer satisfaction and profitability.
• Analyze project forecasts, timelines, budgets, reports, and metrics to ensure project deliverables arrive on time and on budget.
• Facilitate contingency planning, project risk assessment, and other decision-making activities on an as needed basis.
• Manages other Device Service projects, including but not limited to, field correction projects that are the on-market service component of Market Actions (Field Actions).
• Presenting to a variety of audiences in a variety of settings
• Support select Sales Activities and Presentations as the Subject Matter Expert
• Self-motivated and skilled at working independently
• Project Management experience required, including cross functional collaboration, budget management, project scheduling/timeline management, and resources planning
• PMP certification a plus
• Strong comprehension and communication skills (verbal and written)
• Excellent Presentation Skills, ability to make effective presentations to all levels of management
• Experience of planning and managing multiple projects simultaneously, identifying interdependencies among various projects within the program, integration project plans, etc.
Education and Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university or a High School diploma and equivalent combination of college education and experience
• 3+ years of Project Management experience
• Project Management experience in the Healthcare Industry preferred