Position ID: #EB-1014368596
Date Posted: 8/30/2018 12:14:14 PM
Location: Multiple Locations, US
As an Associate District Sales Manager, you will develop and lead a team of 8-10 sales and service associates who interact with customers including restaurants, hotels, schools, long-term care facilities, and more. You will uphold our client's culture and policies to foster a respectful and safe work environment promote teamwork and cultivate continuous improvement and innovation to drive a positive guest experience for our customers and create cleaner, safer, and healthier environments. Your duties will include:
• Select, train, develop and coach direct reports of 8-10 sales and service associates.
• Manage business processes to maximize productivity, drive business results and achieve growth targets.
• Maintain customer focus and take action to increase customer satisfaction and retention.
• Utilize established protocols and procedures to assure quality service compliance in accordance with applicable laws and regulations.
• Manage an assigned budget and control expenses in order to maintain profit and loss responsibilities.
• Deliver on financial expectations by holding associates accountable, resulting in measurable increase of team effectiveness and performance.
• Execute business strategy through collaboration with corporate accounts, distributors, and associates.
Location: Multiple Locations Nationwide
Benefits: In addition to the kinds of benefits you would expect from an industry leader, military personnel and veterans who join as Ecolab associates also enjoy:
• Support of pay continuation and time off while on active duty
• Opportunities to merge military training & experience with post-military credentials & degrees
• Retirement, 401K and employer stock match programs
• Diverse, comprehensive healthcare program options
• Excellent training and high safety standards
• Constant opportunity for advancement
• Bachelor’s Degree.
• 3+ years of military experience.
• Experience leading high performing teams.
• Ability to lift and / or carry 75 pounds.
• Current and valid driver’s license and acceptable Motor Vehicle Record.
• Willingness to travel as needed for training.
• Previous supervisory or team leadership experience preferred.
• Experience leading a culture of safety and accountability preferred.
• Ability to train associates to sell value added products to existing and new customers ideal.
• Exceptional communication and organizational skills with aptitude to implement change initiatives preferred.
• Good decision-making and problem-solving skills when handling challenging situations in a fast-paced environment preferred.