Position ID: #EB-1040823771
Date Posted: 12/9/2020 10:32:09 AM
Location: Texarkana, TX
Company: NALCO Water Website: https://www.ecolab.com/nalco-water
Parent Company: Ecolab
A trusted partner at nearly three million commercial customer locations, Ecolab is the global leader in water, hygiene and infection prevention solutions and services.
Ecolab’s 45,000 associates deliver comprehensive solutions, data-driven insights and personalized service to advance food safety, maintain clean and safe environments, optimize water and energy use, and improve operational efficiencies and sustainability for customers in the food, healthcare, hospitality and industrial markets in more than 170 countries around the world.
Why Ecolab? Ecolab feels a strong sense of connection to the military personnel who share the commitment to protecting people and the vital resources that are critical to our quality of life. They are proud to be among a group of top employers dedicated to maintaining an environment that honors, supports and provides ongoing opportunities for America’s soldiers, veterans and military families. In addition to the kinds of benefits you would expect from an industry leader, military personnel and veterans who join as Ecolab associates also enjoy:
• Support of pay continuation and time off if in reserve or activated duty
• Opportunities to merge military training & experience with post-military credentials & degrees
• Excellent training and high safety standards
• Constant opportunity for advancement
Position: Technical Sales Representative
Nalco Water, an Ecolab Company, seeks a Technical Sales Representative to join its industry leading sales team. You’ll be responsible for revenue and profit growth of programs and services in targeted accounts. Using a consultative sales approach, you’ll build relationships with existing customers by executing system assurance programs that meet their key business needs. With strong account leadership, you’ll also convert strategic competitive accounts and sell new technologies to current customers.
Locations: Texarkana, TX
Territory: Typical territory is a 30 miles radius of surrounding area
Ecolab offers an outstanding benefits package. This includes family medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability, and life insurance, and continuing education/tuition assistance. You will also get an all-expense-paid personal use company car, travel per diem, laptop/tablet, cell phone, and a personal expense account. Nalco matches 401k contributions and has discounted employee stock purchase plan. Ecolab is one of the few remaining companies that still offers a pension plan!
What You Will Do
• Generate and execute sales plans in existing customer base and in assigned competitively-held accounts, to meet profit increase goals.
• Work closely with current and prospective customers to understand business needs and recommend continuous improvement and innovation plans that will maintain and grow sales
• Develop strong relationships with key stakeholders within current and prospective customers, including plant or facility executives
• Provide technical support to customers; identifying and resolving customer challenges, escalating as required
• Engage in problem solving by performing system analysis, interpreting data and providing written recommendations to ensure customer operations are performing at optimal levels
• Actively sell and support Nalco Water innovations and technology in assigned customers to promote long-term business relationships with Nalco Water
Requirements: This opportunity is open to anyone with a STRONG desire for a career in sales, a technical aptitude, great interpersonal skills, and ability to solve problems.
• Bachelor's degree
• 3-5 years of technical sales or field sales support experience
• Possess a valid Driver's License and acceptable Motor Vehicle Record
• Immigration sponsorship is not available for this role
What’s in it For You
• You’ll join a growth company offering a competitive base salary, bonus structure and benefits
• A company vehicle and cell phone
• A long term, advancing career path in service, sales or management
• Access to the industry’s most innovative training programs
• Support from a dedicated technical service team
• A culture that values safety first, including training and personal protection
• Pride in working for a company that provides clean water, safe food, abundant energy and healthy environments