Job DescriptionGo to end ⇓
The Technical Account Specialist II (TAS II) is a key member of the Grifols Diagnostic Solutions Global Service & Training organization with the primary responsibility of providing the highest quality service and support to Grifols customers at the customer facility and by telephone. In addition, the TAS II will follow the regional marketing and sales organization directives to technically position grifols’ products with the technical decision makers at all levels within the marketplace.
Title: Technical Account Specialist II
Location: Tampa, FL (Remote)
Shift: M-F 8 hours a day, Weekend on-call about once a month covering phones
Compensation: $74,952 - 93,690, 5% Bonus
Benefits: Health, dental, vision, short-term/long-term disability, life insurance, 401(k)
Travel: Expectation is 70% travel (especially for first year), Travel could be anywhere in the US for co-travel
Vaccine Requirement: Required
Primary responsibilities for role:
• Compliance - Adhere to procedures and protocols outlined by the Grifols GST organization and Grifols Diagnostic Solutions.
• Account Management – The TAS will be responsible for all Account Management aspects of Grifols Customers. Some (not all) examples are:
• Customer Liaison between Grifols Departments and the Customer Site
• Implementation and Training of new customers
• Upgrade to Equipment or Software
• Technical Review
• Daily Operations/Troubleshooting
• Site Workflow Analysis
• Customer Data Collection and Analysis at country/sector level
• Projects - The TAS will be responsible for all projects implemented at Customer Sites.
• Ensure good communication within Grifols and the customer site
• Development of Project Plans - The TAS will have responsibility for developing advanced and comprehensive project plans
• Involved in New Product Launches
• Personal Development - The TAS will continue personal development to enhance their skills.
• Presentation Skills
• Communication Skills
• Project Management
Key Performance Indicators / Measures for Success
• Internal Training and corporate training will be completed on time 98% of the time
• Invalid Runs, Invalid Samples, RUF (Reagent utilization Factor)
• Call closure rates – as defined in individual goals & objectives each year.
• TAS Time per Service Request (Labor Hours)
• Documentation of activity within 24 hours of occurrence; SR activities resolved within 3 days of completion of work. SR rework to be completed within 3 days of notification.
• Participation and execution of Customer Technical Reviews
• Successful Completion of Technical Performance Assessments
• Involvement in 1 PMO project or mentoring of 1 TAS I or TAS II associate – as defined in individual goals & objectives each year.
• Customer satisfaction
• Bachelor of Science in Medical Technology or related scientific discipline. Equivalent Military education or Associates Degree with 2 years’ experience or High School Diploma/GED with 4+ years’ experience servicing electronic/electro-mechanical equipment.
• If candidate has a degree, High-Level of performance as a TAS I and/or at least 5 years’ experience in customer service/technical support. Otherwise, please see Education requirements for additional experience required.
Do you want to join an international team working to improve the future of healthcare? Do you want to improve the lives of millions of people? Our client is a global healthcare company which, since its foundation in Barcelona in 1909, has been working to improve the health and well-being of people all over the world. Their four divisions - Bioscience, Diagnostic, Hospital and Bio Supplies - develop, produce, and market innovative medicines, solutions and services in more than 100 countries and regions.
Be a part of a company that develops plasma-derived medicines helping millions of patients worldwide.