Position ID: # EB-9986747728
Date Posted: 8/16/2022 11:03:43 AM
Location: Atlanta, GA
Job DescriptionGo to end ⇓
Orion Talent is helping a single-source global provider of critical power solutions, education, and services hire a Field Services Supervisor in Atlanta, GA
The Field Services Supervisor is responsible for the overall development and implementation of various installation and maintenance services along with managing Field Technicians. The person in this position will provide these services in the field at customer sites in the territory.
Location: Atlanta, GA
Salary: $65k plus commensurate with experience and earned bonuses.
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• 2 years of industry experience preferred.
• 2-year Electrical degree or equivalent experience preferred.
• 2 years of supervisory skills preferred.
• Ability to work at various heights.
• Ability to lift 150 pounds repetitively.
• Must have a valid driver’s license.
• Must pass a physical exam, background check and drug test.
• Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.)
• Strong organization and time management skills.
• Strong communication skills.
• Detail oriented and self-starter preferred
• Managing Field Technicians.
• Installing and commissioning of battery monitoring systems and chargers.
• VLA (Flooded),VRLA and NiCd Battery additions, removals, and replacements.
• Performing additions, removals, and modifications on working equipment and circuits.
• Preparing General, Detailed, and Combined Method of Procedure's (MOP's).
• Resolving job specification and/or drawing problems without assistance.
• Performing in-process and final quality inspections.
• Demonstrating proper operation of basic tools and test equipment.
• Supplying and organizing trucks with all equipment necessary to perform job functions at various sites.
• Staying up-to-date on safety training, compliance and knowledge of HAZMAT and DOT requirements.
• Training and developing to advance to next levels of Installation and Field Technician.
• Conforming to all safety standards.
• Required travel to customer sites out of town for overnight and/or extended periods of time. Most work will be conducted Monday-Friday and technician will be home on the weekends.