Job Ref: # EB-1431930227
Date Posted: 9/29/2023 8:00:00 AM
City, State: Knoxville, TN
Salary: $25 - $27
DescriptionGo to end ⇓
• Title: Substrate Assembly Operator
• Location: Knoxville, TN
• Shift/Schedule: 2nd shift (1:00p – 9:30p Mon-Fri)
• Compensation: Target base salary $25/hr - $27/hr.
o Bonuses/Additional Compensation: $1/hr shift premium
• Benefits: Company offers an excellent benefits package with comprehensive medical/dental/vision plans, Flexible Spending Accounts, matching 401k (5%), tuition assistance opportunities, 4 weeks PTO, on-site gym, etc.
• Vaccine Requirement: None
Position Description: In this role your primary responsibility is the production of foil substrates through the operation and basic maintenance of automated and manual CNC machinery. Some specific responsibilities include:
• Setup & form all catalyst substrates on fabrication machines.
• Operate and troubleshoot all substrate fabrication equipment and perform basic preventative maintenance.
• Prepare raw materials to be used by welders.
• Accurately interpret and implement Work Orders/Production Data Sheets.
• Ability to lead Substrate Assembly Department in the absence of supervisor.
• Measure and assess product to comply with QC specifications.
• Accurately record quality control data on raw materials, subassemblies and finished products.
• Perform final quality check on each substrate and record results.
• Load, operate and troubleshoot Oxidation furnaces.
• Understands all product, quality, and customer specifications.
• Material handling and transporting of raw materials, assembly kits, and product.
• Perform accurate Inventory Counts.
• Work on assigned R&D, product/process enhancement projects and equipment upgrades.
In this position you will be part of a production line process. In order to be successful in this role, you should have good mechanical aptitude, machine operation experience and basic troubleshooting skills (with industrial machines, mechanical equipment, automobiles, etc). You will be expected to learn and master the operation of several different CNC machine types and be able to analyze (and possibly repair) any mechanical or programming issues.