Position ID: # EB-3504474740
Date Posted: 5/26/2023 6:01:20 PM
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Salary: $30 - $35
Job DescriptionGo to end ⇓
Title: Field Service Technician
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Shift: First Shift
Compensation: $30 - $35+/hr DOEQ w/ OT expected
Benefits: Mileage reimbursement or vehicle rental provided, May issue company vehicle if expected mileage is 10K annually, Expense card provided for any travel/daily expenses, Health & Life Insurance, Paid Vacation & Sick Time, Paid Holidays, Parental Leave, 401(k) Plan, Flexible Spending Accounts, AD&D Insurance, Disability Insurance.
Travel: Percentage: 50-60% on average. Extended site support can vary (3 weeks, up to 2 months)
Vaccine Requirement: N/A
As a Field Service Technician, you’ll be on the front lines providing operations and maintenance expertise on water treatment systems for customers in a variety of locations. This mission critical role involves working on a variety of technologies including, media filtration, softening, reverse osmosis (RO), ion exchange (IX), de-oxygenation, electro deionization, and ultrafiltration (UF). To be successful in this profession, you’ll need to have excellent mechanical know how and problem-solving skills. If you like the idea of working in a challenging role doing meaningful work you can feel proud of, here’s more…
• Operate, monitor, and optimize equipment performance.
• Conduct maintenance and calibration activities.
• Perform analytical testing such as: turbidity, hardness, chlorine, pH, CO2, O2, SDI, TOC, in addition to various other site-specific testing requirements.
• Monitor and maintain chemical injection systems.
• Maintain inventory of spare parts and adequate supply of chemicals and replacement parts.
• Carry out mechanical, electrical and controls troubleshooting on equipment such as valves, air compressors, ejectors, process pumps, blowers, and instrumentation.
• Create and maintain site paperwork and provide customers with detailed technical summaries of work performed.
• Consult with customer management and operation teams.
• Ensure contract compliance of volume and quality specifications.
• Other duties as assigned.
• To be successful in this profession, you’ll need to have excellent mechanical know how and problem-solving skills.
• At least 4 years of mechanical hands-on troubleshooting experience of service/maintenance or equivalent in an industrial environment.
• Technically proficient in using schematics, systems diagrams, and repair/replacement procedures to troubleshoot, repair and calibrate of assigned products in the territory.
• Effective mechanical and electro-mechanical skills such as in hydraulics, pneumatics, motors etc.
• Well-organized, able to carry out tasks with minimum supervision.
• Able to present service solutions that meet customer needs.
• Exhibit high level of critical thinking ability.
• Customer-oriented and strong interpersonal skills.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Must have a valid drivers’ license.