Position ID: # EB-1353976097
Date Posted: 2/3/2023 1:56:27 PM
Location: Plano, TX
Salary: $80,000 - $85,000
Job DescriptionGo to end ⇓
• Title: Pricing Analyst
• Location: Plano, Texas
• Shift: Monday-Friday 8 to 5pm in office
• Comp: $85K (flexibility based on background)
• Travel: None
• Vaccine Requirement: No Vaccine required.
The Pricing Analyst utilizes costing and pricing models to establish profitable custom account-based rates.
• Utilize costing/pricing model to establish profitable rate levels under a defined commercial framework.
• Respond to pricing proposal cases within a specified turnaround time using a defined commercial framework.
• Complete monthly uploads of accounting and operational data for cost processing.
• Provide guidance to associated functions responsible for final tariff/rate publication.
• Maintain the pricing proposal history database.
• Perform cost analysis reviews for new accounts (90-day) and key accounts (quarterly/annually).
• Validate newly loaded tariff rates to ensure alignment with approved rates.
• Support the annual general rate increase process.
• Complete and distribute pricing-related reports to management and senior leadership.
• Develop ad hoc reports as requested by leadership.
• Comply with all applicable laws/regulations, as well as company policies/procedures
• Perform other duties as required
• Education / Experience - associate degree in Business or related field, or a minimum of three years transportation/logistics pricing experience.
• Skills and Abilities
• Prior experience in transportation costing and pricing, implementing specific customer rates.
• Good knowledge of transportation tariffs and rate bases.
• Good understanding of pricing strategies and concepts.
• Good verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to produce clear and concise reports tailored for the appropriate audience.
• Good problem solving, quantitative and analytical abilities.
• Good ability to plan and manage and prioritize multiple projects.
• High degree of professionalism, integrity and judgment when dealing with confidential information.
• Good understanding of finance and accounting principles.
• Team player with very good leadership and project management capabilities.
• Operational experience in a logistics and network business.
• Proficient and experienced with the following tools/programs: Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
• Must be able to travel to other company offices and facilities.