Position ID: # EB-1917631585
Date Posted: 5/26/2023 10:38:42 AM
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Salary: $90,000 - $110,000
Job DescriptionGo to end ⇓
Title: Field Area Manager
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Shift: First Shift. Can expect 20 – 30% within region on average.
Compensation: $90K - $110K depending on experience and qualifications. Company vehicle provided.
Benefits: Mileage reimbursement or vehicle provided (may issue company vehicle if expected mileage is 10K annually), Expense card provided for any travel/daily expenses, Health & Life Insurance, Paid Vacation & Sick Time, Paid Holidays, Parental Leave, 401(k) Plan, Flexible Spending Accounts, AD&D Insurance, Disability Insurance.
Travel: 20-30% within territory
Vaccine Requirement: N/A
Our client is seeking a key member of our Field Service Management team in the greater Phoenix, AZ area. This candidate will be responsible for our Southwestern Territory (Southern Nevada, Arizona, and New Mexico). Our ideal candidate has an industrial or technical background preferably in water and wastewater treatment solutions with experience managing a dispersed workforce.
• Lead a dispersed team of field technicians within an assigned geography / contracts portfolio.
• Manage contracts and operations at our customer sites to ensure a safe working condition, contract compliance, and financial performance.
• Responsible for staffing and the development of field technicians within your geography / contract’s portfolio.
• Responsible for operational metrics such as Environmental, Health and Safety performance, employee utilization, overtime, and operational costs.
• Help build strong relationships with our customer base.
• BS degree in a technical field or requisite technical experience in place of degree (i.e., Chemistry, Chemical Engineer, Mechanical or Electrical Engineering) or at least six - eight years’ experience and relevant leadership experience managing teams, budget, and timelines. Experience in industrial water, wastewater, or food & beverage water treatment solutions is a plus.
• Experience with large scale equipment commissioning and operations.
o Knowledge or experience with plumbing, electrical, and controls.
o Experience working with cross functional teams (Sales, Engineering, Tech Support, Operations, Logistics).
• Previous Leadership experience with a field-based team.
• Demonstrated ability to communicate with those you work with.
• Strong troubleshooting skills - ability to analyze and resolve problems.
• Intermediate skills with Microsoft Office suite of applications.
With operations in 130 countries and over 10,000 employees worldwide, our client solves the toughest water, wastewater, and process challenges around the globe. Leveraging a comprehensive set of chemical, equipment and digital enabled services and products, the company helps customers optimize water resources and overcome process challenges. Our client serves customers across all industries, including food and beverage, metals and mining, power, pharmaceutical, oil and gas, chemicals, petrochemicals, pulp and paper, and utilities.