Job Ref: # EB-7426289796
Date Posted: 9/19/2023 2:58:31 PM
City, State: Charlotte, NC
Salary: $65,000 - $80,000
DescriptionGo to end ⇓
Orion Talent, the nation’s largest military recruiting firm, is currently recruiting transitioning or former military professionals for Project Engineer positions with a market-leading, full-service commercial concrete contractor.
• Title: Project Engineer
• Location: Charlotte, NC
• Shift: Typically M-F Day Shift, some non-traditional hours may occur
• Compensation: $65k-$80k based on experience and specific projects/assignment
• Bonuses/Additional Compensation – Annual Performance Based Bonus (~5-7%)
• Benefits: Company offers a great benefits package including health, dental, life, Short-Term and Long-Term Disability, life insurance, and 401(k) match up to 4%, and PTO.
• Travel: 10%
• Vaccine Requirement: No
Position Description: Project Engineer
As a Project Engineer, you will engage in the Daily Preparation Process (daily plan) to build commercial concrete construction knowledge through execution of work objectives.
• Seeking someone with a variety of project type experience and/or applicable degrees/certifications
• Knowledge of Microsoft programs, including Word, Excel, Outlook
• Excellent organizational and communication skills
• Knowledge of construction principles/practices very beneficial
• Strong leadership and managerial skills, ready to develop technical understanding for future business growth
• Eager to learn, seeks out information, an initiative and drive to improve oneself