Log in to create and customize Job Alerts delivered right to your Inbox!
Job Search Results
Please see below for the jobs which match your Search Criteria.
Position ID: # EB-5757581243
Date Posted: 2/7/2023 2:36:26 PM
Location: Savannah, GA
Salary: $90,000 - $100,000
Position ID: # EB-7487983291
Date Posted: 2/7/2023 2:16:42 PM
Location: National, MA
Salary: $90,000 - $110,000
Position ID: # EB-1525135160
Date Posted: 2/7/2023 1:58:43 PM
Location: Oakdale, MN
Salary: $70,000 - $70,000
Job DescriptionGo to end ⇓
Title: Technical Team Supervisor
Location: Oakdale, MN
Benefits: Comprehensive Corporate Benefits Package (Medical, Dental, PTO, 401k Matching to 5%)
Vaccine Requirement: None
The Technical Team Supervisor is responsible for the safety, quality, training and output of their teams by planning, leading, organizing and coordinating the activities of Smiths Medical Service Operations to ensure the timely delivery of quality products to various internal and external customer. They Provide technical guidance and training to all internal personnel as well as external customers, including Approved Service Centers or third-party customers. In addition, they drive internal efficiencies and best serve the needs of the customer. They provide technical investigation finding feedback and project support as needed to engineering personnel. Mentors and trains junior technicians and assemblers on troubleshooting and repair/assembly techniques. If needed, they may also provide technical support to customers via phone, teleconference or in form of written communication.
Directly supports supervisor and management with through leadership of their teams. Train and motivate Service and repair personnel to optimize service levels and ensure high productivity and to ensure proper communication of technical information to customers. Ensure associates have proper documented training to produce and repair products within requirements. Coach employees on performance issues. Prepare and deliver performance reviews for team members. Select, train, coordinate and direct staff for optimum operation of the technical service area as required. Collaborates with supervisor to determine scheduling need and overtime of repair groups. Ensure safety procedures are observed and lead other by example.
Supports daily technical issues. Contributes to the effectiveness and efficiencies of the department. Prioritizes and performs all work in the best interest of the customer and the business unit. Contributes to department goals and objectives. Stays current with technology and newly released products. Provides information and training to technicians when changes occur in process.
May oversee and participate in the preparation of records and data associated with the investigation and repair of field return devices. Records, evaluates and analyzes data and report findings. Makes recommendations regarding results of analysis. May devise new approaches to field return investigations and repair.
Performs work requiring judgment in the independent evaluation, selection and substantial adaptation of standard techniques, procedures and criteria. Works from product knowledge, product and performance specifications, work instructions, deviation authorizations and verbal instructions.
Performs work requiring judgment in the independent evaluation, selection and substantial adaptation of standard techniques, procedures and criteria. Works from product knowledge, product and performance specifications, work instructions, deviation authorizations and verbal instructions. Troubleshoots, calibrates, tests and performs routine and complex electrical and mechanical repairs on field returns using various test equipment and techniques. Replaces or repairs required components. Performs functional tests and fully repairs field returns. Enters repair results into service database and may perform complaint investigations and enter the results of investigation into the complaints database. Completes work, timecards, repair reports, service logs, etc. in a timely and accurate manner. Meets established productivity and quality standards. May evaluates and test new products and provides feedback to product development team. Identifies the impact of production process changes on business unit.
As a people manager, this role may typically be required to perform tasks like administrative duties, organizing employee schedules, monitoring and evaluating employee performance and leading team members. Managers may also be responsible for collaborating and developing improvement plans, monitoring progress and delegating employee assignments. Additional responsibilities can include: managing project teams to develop, execute, and complete assignments; organizing team roles and evaluating employee performance; documenting operational tasks and reporting to higher-level management; performing employee performance reviews and assessments; and assisting with new employee onboarding and training.
Less than University Degree (Associate degree) or technical equivalent required
Education requirements can be obtained through an educational institution or gained through equivalent work experience.
Associate degree or two-year vocational/technical diploma in Electronics; ten or more years progressive experience in servicing and repairing using electronic test equipment to troubleshoot, test, and repair pumps; and most recent performance review "Consistently Meets Requirements” or above.
Certified IPC Specialist (CIS) that meets the IPC-A610 Standard for Acceptance Criteria for Printed Circuit Board Assemblies preferred.
Past leadership or supervisory experience preferred.
Comprehensive electromechanical product knowledge.
Considerable judgment required in performing highly technical, complex tasks.
Demonstrated ability to provide training and technical guidance to lower level technicians as well as customers or vendors.
Demonstrated ability to act as a liaison between the business unit and research and design and manufacturing engineering.
Ability to identify impact of Change Orders (COs) changes on the business unit.
Demonstrated ability to develop new approaches and techniques for troubleshooting and repairing field return devices.
Troubleshooting skills such as identifying resistor valves by color codes, measuring resistance, and measuring voltage to diagnose and resolve problems with returned devices; ability to identify and resolve problems when faced with non-routine repairs.
Knowledge of Smiths Medical devices and differences between models.
Knowledge of electronics principles.
For more than three decades, our client has been dedicated to a singular purpose—improving the safety and efficiency of IV therapy. With the acquisition of Hospira Infusion Systems from Pfizer in 2017, they became the only company to focus exclusively on IV therapy across the continuum of care. Together, they help forge the human and emotional connections that enhance clinical experience and are the essence of outstanding quality of care.
Why ICU Medical?
Innovative company that offers competitive pay and benefits.
Position ID: # EB-7463029418
Date Posted: 2/7/2023 1:46:18 PM
Location: South Central, Region
Salary: $75,000 - $85,000
Position ID: # EB-3886217435
Date Posted: 2/7/2023 12:12:27 PM
Location: Chicago, IL
Salary: $110,000 - $110,000
Job DescriptionGo to end ⇓
Title: Customer Trainer
Location: Chicago, IL
Shift: Standard work hours
Compensation: $110,000 + the first year
Benefits: Full medical and dental coverage will be provided along with a 401(k) with matching contribution, discounted stock purchase plans, wellness stipends, three weeks paid time off, seven sick days, 11 paid holidays.
Travel: Up to 30%
Vaccine Requirement: Required
The Customer Trainer will report directly to the Training Manager for their region. This training professional will deliver da Vinci® System technology training and facilitate surgeon-led training for surgeons, first assistants, and OR staff from a variety of surgical specialties including urology, gynecology, general surgery, and cardiothoracic surgery. The Customer Trainer will be actively involved in the continuous improvement of training programs and provide support for customer training, engineering, and training research initiatives.
• Conduct da Vinci® Surgical System training programs for surgical teams at designated training centers and remote centers
• Lead and support Specialized training programs and Society events. This includes supporting the needs of the surgeon
• educators and course participants
• Conduct surveys to gather data and measure program effectiveness
• Act as subject matter expert for internal projects, as needed
• New product development
• Training material/ protocol development
• Training research initiatives
• Work with the Training team in a creative, dependable, and flexible manner to improve existing training programs
• Train the sales force to conduct in-services and system technology skills development activities with customers on new
• and established products
• Occasional support of the da Vinci® System in a hospital operating room
• Support da Vinci® Surgical System troubleshooting and maintenance at the training center
• Manage training center logistics, inventory, and training calendars
• Maintain all capital equipment, including but not limited to the cleaning and sterilization of instruments and accessories
• Support positive relationships between external training center personnel and ISI management
• Contribute to the organization’s quarterly goal achievements
• Experience as an instructor or formal school trainer preferred
• Clinical and/or operating room experience preferred
• High capacity and excellent problem-solving skills
• Solid organizational skills and ability to operate independently
• Professional work ethic
• Solution oriented
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Knowledge of adult learning principles preferred
• High capacity to learn in a fast-paced environment
• Commitment to self-development
• Ability to work in a team environment
• Ability to be flexible with hours of operation
Our client is an American corporation that develops, manufactures, and markets robotic products designed to improve clinical outcomes of patients through minimally invasive surgery, most notably with the da Vinci Surgical System. The company is part of the NASDAQ-100 and S&P 500. They have an installed base of over 6000 da Vinci Surgical Systems, including over 3500 in the United States. The da Vinci Surgical System is a robotic surgical system that is controlled by a surgeon from a console. It is commonly used for prostatectomies and increasingly for cardiac valve repair and gynecologic surgical procedures. A da Vinci Surgical System costs approximately $1.5 million, before maintenance and expenditures for instruments used during surgery. Our client has been named one of Glassdoor’s Best Places to Work, has made the Forbes list of America’s Best Midsized Employers and is consistently recognized for their technology, design and commitment to sustainability.
Position ID: # EB-3887505320
Date Posted: 2/6/2023 11:02:24 PM
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Min Years Experience: 1
Salary: $20 - $20
Job DescriptionGo to end ⇓
Title: Vehicle Install Technician Location: Phoenix, AZ
Shift or Travel: Typically, day shift
Compensation: Base compensation begins at $20/hourly
Benefits: Company offers its employees a comprehensive and very diverse benefits packaging, which includes several options for Health / Dental / Vision insurance, company-matched 401K, life/short/long-term disability insurance offerings, educational assistance, paid holiday/sick leave/vacation, performance bonus potential, and employee stock options.
Travel: Within designated region
Vaccine Requirement: Not required but encouraged
The company is a world leader in the field of professional mobile communications systems with an impressive heritage of technological innovations and a global base of installed systems. The group's main business is the implementation of mission critical digital mobile communication systems for Government & Public Safety Communications customers. Company is hiring a Vehicle Installation Technician for our Phoenix, AZ Service Center location.
• Demonstrate proficiency with installation of mobile and fixed wireless radio equipment consistent with manufacturer and company guidelines.
• Remove and re-install OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) vehicle interior trim.
• Install electrical wiring, connect electrical fittings, drill holes, soldering and perfor m all physical tasks associated with modifying vehicles for the acceptance of emergency-related equipment.
• Develop wiring routes throughout the vehicle for the most efficient wiring path and enable future replacement.
• Troubleshoot and diagnose problems with equipment as necessary.
• Complete installations for a diverse range of vehicle makes and models, including sedans, SUVs, commercial trucks, buses, motorcycles, ATVs, etc.
• Maintain safe, clean and orderly tools and work area.
• Assist with parts, shipping, receiving and inventory as needed.
• Complete all required paperwork and documentation. y
• Maintain customer confidence by keeping service information confidential.
• Willingness to learn new technologies in public safety communications and equipment, as well as, continuous learning in new products, skills techniques from colleagues and manufacturers.
• Experience in or basic knowledge of automotive wiring concepts, installation and troubleshooting two- way radios, sirens, warning lights, and other public safety vehicular equipment.
• Knowledge of basic electrical theory.
• Ability to work flexible shifts and to adapt to changing work schedules.
• Ability to succeed in an often fast-paced environment, establish priorities, work independently, and proceed with objectives without supervision.
• Must possess a High School Diploma or GED (Associate Degree Preferred) with at least 2 years of technical experience, or a combination of related education / experience.
• Must be able to interact and communicate professionally.
• Proven track record of reliability and responsibility.
• High level of integrity.
• Ability to travel as needed up to 30% of the time (locally – no overnights expected).
• High School GED or 1+ years of experience with one or more of the following: LMR, IT, Radio, RF Systems, Wired/Wireless Communication Systems or Networking Equipment.
• Must be able to obtain background clearance as required by government customer.
Position ID: # EB-9523261357
Date Posted: 2/6/2023 5:32:39 PM
Location: Southwest and South Central, CA
Salary: $120,000 - $120,000
Job DescriptionGo to end ⇓
Title: Traveling Resource Supervisor
Shift: Typically, M – F.
Compensation: $80K annualized wage depending on qualifications and experience. Projected total compensation with OT is $120K. Daily per diem of 64. All travel related expenses are covered by the company.
Benefits: Attractive salary and one of the most comprehensive benefits plans in the industry
• Great benefits coverage that includes dental and vision
• Generous Paid Time Off policies?
• Great?401(k) plan (with employer match)
• Tuition assistance
Travel: 100% within region - remote based position. Must reside/be able to travel to a major airport to travel and maximize work life balance. Can expect to be on a customer site between 4, 6, or 8 weeks at a time (then take PTO as needed).
• Regions covered: Southwest (CA – TX) / Central (OK – ND – OH – NC)
• Will support respective regions based on where they reside
Vaccine Requirement: Not required
The resource department is part of the greater operations department supporting service sites and construction projects with technicians and field support personnel. The department is responsible to provide the company’s trained and qualified technicians as well as contractor personnel as requested by operations service and construction.
• Supervise aspects of WTG installation, maintenance, and repair for specific projects across company sites. Organize functional teams, ensure proper materials and consumables are ordered, assign proper resources to cost effectively complete job to engineering specifications.
• Develops material and consumable forecast. Work closely with SPR, Technology, and Power Plant Operations to consolidate and recommend inventory levels. Plan jobs appropriately and pro-actively order materials and consumables to support specific projects.
• Technical WTG expert regularly works up tower to complete highly technical and critical tasks within Service, Construction, and Repair Services.
• Mentors and Certifies technicians, works closely with different level technicians to increase technical skill sets and TBC levels. Makes recommendations to management and assists with technician technical development plans.
• Works in the field sharing best practices, promotes crew productivity and provides advice to site management on changes / recommendations on crews and work management.
• Direct installation, repair, upgrade, and retrofit jobs at the company and customer wind farms. Act as single point of contact for job, ensure proper parts, tools, and labor are available and onsite to complete expected scope. Develop job specific schedules, given resource availability and job / customer expectations. Track job completion and provide regular updates to customer and company PM / SM.
• Complete tasks to highest quality using company standards and prudent wind industry practices.
• Potential to supervise up to 10 direct reports with responsibility for all training and development needs
• Daily site reporting to Resource Manager
• Coordinate with on-site management representatives, subcontractors, and customers
• Present the Site Orientation to all company on-site personnel, subcontractors, and visitors
• Review and approve time sheets, expense reports, leave requests, overtime requests and travel requests
• Ability to travel 100% of the time, including working a variable work schedule as needed to meet business milestones
• Act as a safety role model, encourages and recognizes others completing safe acts and intervenes when unsafe acts are being practiced. Adheres to all safety standards and procedures. Identifies gaps in safety standards as well as safety risks in the environment, implements effective risk mitigation and provides recommendations to higher level technical staff and management
• Demonstrate and promote integrity, skilled initiative, as well as a no-compromise focus on safety and quality of work on a continuous basis. Also, may perform basic quality audits of less proficient staff
• Perform proficient level maintenance and repair
• Effectively promotes effective team environment through assisting teammates in accomplishing goals as well as mentoring lower-level technical staff. Visibly supports and promotes team spirit and collaboration, and supports change initiatives and looks for improvement opportunities to job appropriate processes and procedures and communicates through appropriate channels or implements improvements using the appropriate control management protocol
• Interfaces with customer and may respond to customer inquiries. Will refer complex customer inquiries to manager. Demonstrate solid customer focus at all times.
• Proven ability to build and direct a hard-working technical team / operation.
• Proven ability to uphold high standards demonstrate accountability and take ownership as a highly motivated leader.
• Professional leadership skills. Proven ability in coaching, mentoring, motivating and developing a technical support team that achieves high level results. Effective change and conflict management. Proven decision-making ability with balanced risk taking. Ability to apply expertise to get results.
• Proven ability to facilitate multiple groups to work together to address complex problems.
• Proven success in the staffing and retention of technical personnel with the required aptitude and attitude.
• Knowledge and experience with effective behavioral based safety programs, practices and procedures.
• Functions effectively in a time-sensitive situation in environments of rapid change and conflicting demands and is capable of multi-tasking.
• Business financial knowledge is desirable.
• Proven ability to achieve customer loyalty through effective relationships and demonstration of value differentiation. Effective negotiation and customer service skills.
• Professional English communications skills (verbal, focused listening, written, meeting management, presentation).
• Valid driver’s license, passport and ability to travel as needed to meet business goals.
• Efficient PC computer skills (MS Office) required, MS Office – Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. Primavera Project Management preferred. SAP knowledge highly preferred.
• Ability to stand and walk for prolonged periods of time, climb stairs, hearing ability to use close range radios, visual acuity including depth perception, field of vision and the ability to distinguish between colors, ability to stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl as needed, as well as hand-eye coordination and manual dexterity.
• Ability to climb ladders to heights upwards of 132 meters and supervise work in confined space environments.
• Ability to hold company internal certification in required safety programs that include LOTO, Electrical, Fall Arrest & High Angle Emergency Decent, and Confined Space.
Position ID: # EB-3770014753
Date Posted: 2/6/2023 4:50:10 PM
Location: Auburn Hills, MI
Salary: $75,000 - $95,000
Job DescriptionGo to end ⇓
Title: Project Engineer, Engine and Hybrid Powertrain Development
Location: Auburn Hills, MI
Shift: Day Shift work
Travel: no travel
Compensation: $75k -$95k
o Bonuses/Additional Compensation – Relocation assistance
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, HAS, Life and Disability, Additional Voluntary, 10 Paid Holidays
Vaccine Requirement: None
Responsible for supporting, testing, validation and certification activities performed on engine dynamometer, chassis dynamometer and/or on the vehicle/machine in the application environment
Installation and commissioning of new powertrain test setups, including conventional combustion engine and hybrid configurations
Identification and implementation of necessary connections, measurement points and instrumentation to support testing efforts
Plan, coordinate and execute the testing of engines, aftertreatment systems and powertrain systems on dynamometer or in application
Analysis of measured parameters and system performance relative to project targets
Summarize findings and prepare reports for internal and customer review
Manage customer hardware and project component inventory and logistics
Bachelor's degree in Mechanical/Automotive Engineering, Master's preferred
1 to 5 years of experience in engine and/or powertrain testing
Strong fundamentals in thermodynamics, fluid mechanics and internal combustion engines
Strong knowledge of CI and SI combustion processes
Strong knowledge of diesel aftertreatment systems
Experience using commercially available calibration and development tools (i.e., ETAS INCA, ATI Vision, Vector CANape/CANalyzer, Matlab/Simulink)
Professional communication skills (oral and written English)
Must be a motivated team player to perform in fast paced development environment
Experience in engine and/or aftertreatment system calibration
Knowledge of hybrid powertrain systems
Exposure to US emission regulations and certification test procedures
Understanding of US OBD regulations and monitoring approaches
Exposure tobase engine and aftertreatment system controls
Hands-on experience with engine hardware – engine assembly or rebuilding
US citizen or Permanent Residence a plus
Position ID: # EB-2215018678
Date Posted: 2/6/2023 4:43:35 PM
Location: Minneapolis, MN
Salary: $65,000 - $65,000
Job DescriptionGo to end ⇓
Title: Sales Representative
Location: Minneapolis, MN (Service Area: MN, WI, SD, ND)
Shift: Day shift
Compensation: 65k base + Commission/Bonus
Benefits: 1K per month vehicle and fuel allowance. Benefits including but not limited to medical, dental, vision and many more!
Travel: 1-2 days a week avg.
Vaccine Requirement: No COVID-19 Vaccination Required.
Continue the territory sales growth through sales calls, service, and training support throughout the market with existing and new customers. Current territory consists of MN, WI, SD, ND. Sales representative will reside in Minneapolis, MN metropolitan area.
• Service and support existing customer base (national partners, dealers and contractors)
• Expand and grow product sales within existing customer base
• Cultivate new customers and end users
• Support aggressive plan to promote company products in the market
• Present/facilitate industry certified training presentations
• Conduct hands-on product demonstrations in classroom and job site settings
• Five years building products sales experience or equivalent
• 4-year degree or equivalent background in the construction or hardscape industry
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Demonstrated public speaking skills to audiences of 25-35+ attendees
• Strong time management, organization and proper decision-making skills
• 50% travel within territory and occasionally to national trade shows and corporate meetings
• Bi-lingual English-Spanish a plus
• Must be proficient with computer and CRM software
• Must have passport and able to travel to Canada
• Must own reliable vehicle for travel and transport product samples (company has vehicle allowance)
• Must have valid driver’s license, registration and proof of insurance
• Occasional long-distance travel by car or air may be necessary; overnight travel 1-2 nights per week
Position ID: # EB-1639421213
Date Posted: 2/6/2023 4:42:08 PM
Location: Hebron, KY
Salary: $55,000 - $65,000
Job DescriptionGo to end ⇓
Orion Talent, the nation’s largest military recruiting firm, is currently recruiting transitioning or former military professionals for a Service Parts Specialists position with the national leader providing complete systems for rubber injection molding solutions to clients.
• Title: Service Parts Specialist
• Location: Hebron, KY
• Shift or Travel: M-F, 8A -5P
• Compensation: $55k-$65k based on skills and experience
• Benefits: Company offers an industry-leading benefits package including comprehensive health, dental, life, Short Term Disability and Long-Term Disability; 401(k) match, vacation and holidays.
Provide leadership and support of the parts department with related needs for quality service and repair of machine product lines, primarily but not limited to rubber and/or silicone injection mold equipment.
• Basic Computer Skills – Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
• Ability to read Basic Electrical Schematic and Engineered Drawings
• Analytical mind and strong organization capabilities
• Effective initiative and self-drive, motivation, and interpersonal skills
• Have a Passport or the ability to obtain a Passport (some international travel for training and work)
• Communication and Organization are key functions to success in this role
Orion is proud to represent the highest caliber of talent. Thank you for trusting us with your career search. We pledge to treat you with integrity, professionalism, and open communication, and we ask for the same from you throughout your career search. Please read and familiarize yourself with Orion's Code of Conduct prior to applying for our positions.