Position ID: #EB-2105387259
Date Posted: 10/4/2021 10:07:21 AM
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Manufacturing Operators and Process Technicians
Looking for looking for Manufacturing Operators and Process Technicians to join our upcoming 5 nanometer fab in Phoenix, Arizona. You will demonstrate a strong sense of reliability, enthusiasm, and will possess an attitude that embodies the Company's core values – Integrity, Commitment, Innovation and Customer Trust.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Learn and become familiar with manufacturing/engineering process and stay informed of any changes in
• Conduct wafer inspection, complete necessary reworks and/or assisting in handling of abnormal events that occur.
• Conduct wafer test piece preparation, including operating preliminary work and wafer dicing.
• Assist in executing experimental plans and in subsequent data collection and analysis.
• Review Statistical Process Control (SPC) charts for tool stability monitoring, and take necessary actions to bring the process conditions back to baseline per operating instructions and procedures.
• Generate quality notifications to responsible unit(s).
Location: This role will require several months of training in Taiwan. Once complete, you will relocate to the company's new facility in Phoenix, AZ.
• Minimum of a high school diploma or GED.
• Minimum of one year of work experience and/or experience working in a manufacturing setting.
• Solid fundamental Microsoft Excel and computer skills.
• Ability to remain in a stationary position, often sitting for prolonged periods.
• Ability to follow detailed instructions and procedures to complete tasks and required documentation.
• Ability to work under a compressed work-week schedule including night shifts.
• Committed, attentive, positive, multi-tasking attitude, and ability to work under high pressure in a fastpaced environment.
• Ability to work in a cleanroom environment, gowning up in coveralls, hoods, boots, safety glasses and gloves.