Position ID: #EB-6563276496
Date Posted: 3/30/2021 4:34:08 PM
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Position Description: EQUIPMENT TECHNICIAN
TSMC is looking for Equipment Technicians to work on tool preventive maintenance (PM), parts management, PM successful rate and 6S. You can pursue your passion in semiconductors/engineering by using state-of-the-art, agile and intelligent operating systems to improve tool performance and availability while meeting uptime and cycle time requirements.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Performing preventive maintenance activities on state-of-the-art 300mm semiconductor equipment in cleanroom environment.
• Responding to error messages of factory systems and/or equipment.
• Reviewing Statistical Process Control (SPC) charts for process quality and conducting defect troubleshooting.
• Performing visual inspections (quality check) post PM.
• Actively participating in continuous improvement processes, learning and skills development.
• Sustaining and improving spare parts management system and be responsible for full life cycle of spare parts.
• Performing activities in a safe and responsible manner and supporting Environmental, Health, Safety & Security requirements and programs.
Location: This role will require several months of training in Taiwan. Once complete, you will relocate to TSMC’s new facility in Phoenix, AZ.
Relocation Assistance: TSMC provides paid relocation for hires moving to Taiwan to complete the training program.
Benefits: TSMC’s comprehensive benefits package includes
• Health Insurance – Medica, Dental, vision, and Employee Assistance Plan
• Paid Leave – PTO, Holidays, Floating Days, and Sick Leave
• Financial Security – 401(k) Plan, Tax and Social Security Benefits, Disability Insurance, and Life & Accidental Death
• A minimum of an associate degree in Science or Engineering related disciplines or equivalent technical training/experience in military service.
• Able to operate computer and system interface programs to ensure appropriate computing and analysis of production information.
• Demonstrate a keen eye for detail and timeliness.
• Multitasking and prioritization skills.
• Able to work in a cleanroom environment, gowning up in coveralls, hoods, boots, safety glasses and gloves. Spend the majority of time (>90%, minus break time) on the factory floor working on the tools.
• Able to work on a compressed work week schedule including night shift if clearly communicated and committed during the hiring process. Shift is 12 hours long, alternating between three and four days every other week.