Orion Talent is the premier provider of Military talent to America’s corporate workplace. We are the nation's largest military recruiting firm, specializing in placing today's top military leaders, engineers, and technicians into America's Fortune 500 and beyond. With offices located throughout the United States, and an all-veteran Recruiting and Sales team, Orion is the firm of choice for Junior Military Officers, Noncommissioned Officers, and Technicians separating from the military, as well as America’s top companies seeking to hire the best. We are currently seeking a Sales Coordinator in our Cincinnati, OH office.
As a Sales Coordinator, you will be responsible for providing regional-level administrative support to the Regional Sales Manager and team of Account Executives in Orion’s Cincinnati office. Your responsibilities will include:
• Coordination of Regional Hiring Conferences, including directly liaising with all hotel personnel in matters concerning schedules, real-time changes, contracted stipulations for clients, etc. and internal event coordination, reporting, tracking, and execution.
• Assist with the preparation, planning, and execution of material for Regional Hiring Conferences.
• Assist with Regional Manager's weekly meetings, call plans, major leads, industry/market projects and research.
• Help with scheduling final interviews.
• Create and edit job descriptions.
• Provide timely follow-up to candidates and clients via phone and email.
• Manage travel and expense reports for several employees.
• Work with the marketing department to execute email campaigns
• Various clerical work duties to include filing, scanning and copying.
• Data entry and database organizational tasks and analyzing, including
• Daily interactions with clients, vendors, and customers as required by Regional Manager and team.
• Standard regional office management responsibilities like travel planning, expense reports, and organization.
Location: West Chester, OH (northern suburb of Cincinnati)
Salary: Target base hourly rate is $16-$18/hr. You can expect approximately 15-20 hours of O/T (paid at 1.5X base rate) per each Regional Hiring Conference (about 8-10 times per year).
Travel Requirements: Must be able to travel throughout the Midwest on occasion (8-10 times a year) for conferences lasting 2-3 days.
Shift Work: Standard 40-hr work week (~8am to 5pm M-F)
Career Progression: Orion is an organization that values hard work, loyalty, and drive to succeed, and encourages entrepreneurial personal growth. If your desire and effort are there, you can grow professionally in several different directions, including New Business Development, Marketing, and Senior Executive Office Management, etc.
Benefits: Orion offers an industry-standard, comprehensive benefits package to include medical / dental / vision insurance (HSA and PPO options); 401k; life insurance; ADD/STD/LTD; vacation; and paid holidays.
• BS/BA degree is preferred. A superb candidate with equivalent work experience will be considered.
• Previous experience in a Sales and/or Marketing support role is preferred, but not required.
• Top-notch time management and organizational skills, with outstanding ability to multi-task effectively.
• Ability to adapt to different personalities in a dynamic work environment in providing distinctly different levels of administrative support to up to several different individuals.
• Excellent verbal and written communication and correspondence with outstanding ability to interact and provide customer support on a regular basis to clients and candidates and internally at Orion as required, whether over the phone via cold call or customer service, over email correspondence, or in-person.
• Proficient with computers, including full MS Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Access), and demonstrate the ability to quickly learn and master company-specific software and intranet systems.
• Keen eye for quality control, even with mundane and routine tasks.
• Proactive approach and drive to succeed with a positive attitude and strong pride in work.