Orion Talent is the nation’s largest military recruiting firm, and the only firm in our industry structured internally as a team-based national service firm. We have 200+ employees nationwide throughout our five offices. Orion is operated and run by former military members who fully understand the uniqueness and intricacies of military members transitioning into the civilian sector of industry. With that appreciation, we work hard to understand our clients and candidates by putting their goals first. Orion has an aggressive growth plan that starts with identifying and retaining quality employees.
Teamwork is rewarded in our environment and everyone benefits from it. We will always welcome new partners in the future by continuing to develop new business opportunities. We strive to make decisions every day that will make our team more profitable and make us successful, personally, professionally and financially. Our offices are in San Diego, Austin, Cincinnati, Virginia Beach, and Raleigh, and we are currently seeking a Sales Project Coordinator in our Cincinnati office.
As a Sales Project Coordinator, you will be responsible for providing manager and executive level administrative and recruiting support as required to a fast-growing national team of Recruiters or Sales Managers. Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
• Serve as the ‘Face of Orion’ with all Strategic Level Customers. Must be capable of providing quality consultative guidance, advice and support to clients.
• Assist in sales program process and fulfillment plans.
• Coordinate schedules for supervisors and clients, make appointments, and prepare agendas.
• Research and develop new business leads.
• Applicant tracking system management.
• Social Media management.
• Resume search and analysis, and initial screening of prospective candidates.
• Create and edit job descriptions.
• Gather and enter data on prospective candidates and clients into ATS.
• Complete reference checks as required.
• Support Hiring Conference operations.
• Support direct search operations.
• Support base visits and hiring events as needed to supplement as part of the recruiting team.
• Serve as the dedicated LinkedIn recruiter for the team.
• Provide timely follow-up to candidates and clients via phone and email.
Office Management & Administrative Support:
• Train, assist, and mentor administrative support personnel.
• Travel planning, expense reports, supply management.
• Time card support, office equipment management (copier, printers, etc).
• Day-to-day administrative support as required by the Recruiting & Sales teams.
• Generate and submit required daily, weekly, and monthly reports.
• Database management for all candidate records.
• Assist with planning and managing hiring initiatives, hiring events, and fulfillment planning to include direct liaison with host facilities and clients supported.
• Prepare and collate materials for client calls, visits, trainings, hiring events, and other meetings.
Location: West Chester, OH (Cincinnati)
Salary: $35,000-$40,000 Annual; Possible Incentive Pay
Travel Requirements: Minimal. You will be expected to provide on-site support at seven to eight Midwest Regional Hiring Conferences per year, which will include Saturday through Monday travel.
Shift Work: Standard 40-hr work week (8 AM – 5 PM / M-F).
• BS/BA preferred in a general Business, Communications, or Marketing function.
• Previous experience in a Sales and/or Marketing support role is preferred, but not required.
• Proficient with computers, including full MS Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Access), and demonstrate the ability to quickly learn and master company-specific software and intranet systems.
• Desire to work proactively in a fast-paced and changing environment with a variety of organizations and points of contact is a must, and demonstration of previous success in a similar environment is essential.
• Must be very comfortable interacting on a regular basis with clients and Orion candidates via both phone and in-person, to include making cold calls and customer service calls as required.
• Top-notch time management and organizational skills, with outstanding ability to multi-task effectively.
• Ability to adapt to different personalities in a dynamic work environment in providing distinctly different levels of administrative support to up to several different individuals.
• Excellent verbal and written communication and correspondence with outstanding ability to interact and provide customer support on a regular basis to clients and candidates and internally at Orion as required, whether over the phone via cold call or customer service, over email correspondence, or in-person.
• A keen eye for quality control, even with mundane and routine tasks.
• Proactive approach and drive to succeed with a positive attitude and strong pride in work.