Date Posted: 11/24/2020 8:31:34 PM
Location: Buffalo, NY
Job Type: Full Time
Salary (USD): $100,000 - $100,000
Orion Talent, the nation’s largest military recruiting firm, is currently recruiting transitioning or former military professionals for a National Sales Director.
Job Title: National Sales Director
Location: Buffalo, NY ideally, but can be remote
Reports To: VP of Sales and Operations
Salary: $100K base plus ~50K bonus | Total Comp: $150K+
Travel: 50% overnight travel expected
Head of Growth is a broad leadership position with a primary function of managing all sales operations for all SAH entities. SAH believes that a successful sales team makes connections with its clients and creates long-lasting relationships. As the National Sales Director for their suite of entities, you will be responsible for ensuring alignment with that goal.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
• Own all plans and strategies for developing business and achieving the company’s sales goals
• Develop, coordinate and implement plans designed to increase existing business and capture new opportunities
• Build and define our brand and drive change throughout the marketing and sales practices of the companies by defining an ideal client profile and qualifying which clients are a good fit
• Provide full visibility into the sales pipeline at every stage of development
• Create and advertise weekly, monthly, and quarterly sales goals and keep C-level executives apprised of the progress
• Prepare sales reports and sign off on their accuracy
• Assess the competitive landscape and institute changes to the sales program in response to competitors’ changes
• Establish both local and national referral network, and maximize value from those connections
• Identify rising business opportunities and build long-term relationships with prospects to ultimately increase company revenue and maximize profits.
Ideal candidates for this position will have professional verbal, written communication, and interpersonal skills, as well as the ability to motivate self and others to produce high-quality output, possibly within tight timeframes and while simultaneously managing several projects. The position requires willingness to work a flexible schedule and offers an attractive development path.
All applicants must have:
• Bachelor’s Degree required, MBA preferred
• Strong prospecting skills and excellent closing skills
• Excellent Negotiation and Persuasion skills, including being tactful and diplomatic at all times
• Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams
• An ability to motivate and lead a team
• Excellent planning, attention to detail, and organizational skills
• Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
• Must be an innovative leader with creative problem-solving skills
• Must be a self-starter with ability to work independently under minimal supervision, but also take direction/guidance well
• Ability to effectively prioritize, organize, and juggle multiple tasks/projects/deadlines simultaneously