Date Posted: 5/13/2022 11:42:35 AM
Location: Hudson, NH
Job Type: Full Time
Salary (USD): $80,000 - $100,000
Orion Talent, the nation’s largest military recruiting firm, is currently recruiting transitioning or former military professionals for Facility Maintenance positions with an American semiconductor supplier company.
Location: Hudson, NH
Salary: $80K-$100K. Night shift differential is paid at 15% ($92K to $115K for nights). Also a 7.5% bonus comes with this role.
Shift Work: The most urgent shift is back end – every other Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday--12 hours shifts 6am to 6pm. Both day and night shifts are open, Night does pay 15% shift differential. There is also a front-end day shift role- Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, and every other Wednesday.
Benefits: Benefits including but not limited to: medical, dental, vision, and many more!
As a Facility Maintenance member, you will perform operational activities necessary to
keep complex facilities systems operating without interruption. You will also perform routine maintenance and repairs to the facility structure, plumbing, electrical and HVAC. Key responsibilities will include:
• Perform preventive and corrective maintenance on all facilities systems as directed by the Facilities Manager.
• Perform skilled trades work such as carpentry, HVAC, electrical, or plumbing.
• Work with manufacturing or process engineering in the installation, repair, and/or assembly of production equipment.
• Routinely make periodic or special inspections of the facility and grounds to determine necessary repair work.
• Perform plant systems repair and maintenance to process support equipment such as vacuum pumps, air compressors, rooftop environmental control equipment, including HVAC units, cooling towers, exhaust fans, standby generators, and UPS systems.
• Assist in the generation and continual improvement of facilities department operations and maintenance procedures.
• Track, chart, and record facility equipment conditions and parameters to ensure that they are operating efficiently.
• Support manufacturing in the maintenance and operation of production equipment.
• Other duties as needed or assigned.
• • Formal trade school, vocational training or equivalent experience and certification in one or more of the key building trades.
• A minimum of 4-6 years’ experience in construction or facilities maintenance.
• Skilled in one or more of the building trades, e.g. Electrical, HVAC.
• Mechanical aptitude, ability to work with hand and power tools.
• Ability to interpret and work from blueprints, drawings, and schematics.
• Knowledge of HVAC temperature control systems and components such as pumps, heat exchangers control valves, sensors.
• Knowledge of electrical distribution systems, standby generators, and UPS systems.
• Ability to communicate with different levels of organization (i.e. operations personnel and supervisors, engineering and management staff and outside contractors as needed).
• Ability to assess the soundness of a facility system and/or structure and make recommendations for repair.
• Knowledge of and adherence to all legally required and accepted workplace safety standards.
• Strong diagnostic and troubleshooting skills with the ability to follow up with appropriate repairs.
• Must be proficient with office productivity software such as MS Word and Excel, as well as computerized machine control platforms such as Rockwell Factory Talk, and Trane Tracer is a plus.
• Flexibility and availability to work outside normal hours to handle emergency repairs or situations.
• Experience in a facilities/maintenance operation in a 24/7, high-volume manufacturing environment preferred.
• Must be able to lift 50 pounds. Must be able to load, unload, and move large equipment and tools.
• Continuous walking, stair/ladder climbing and lifting.
• Self-motivated, able to prioritize, and work with minimal supervision. Works well independently as well as in a team environment.
• A strong goal-orientation and high energy level are critical.
• Familiarity working with a company experiencing rapid growth.