Date Posted: 7/30/2020 3:14:47 PM
Location: Duluth, GA
Job Type: Full Time
Salary (USD): $24 - $26
Orion Talent, the nation’s largest military recruiting firm, is currently recruiting transitioning or former military professionals for Electro-Mechanic positions with a company that offers the widest spectrum of products in eye care. The company’s leadership is grounded in cutting-edge innovation and breakthrough technology, transforming the way they treat eye diseases and conditions.
Virtual interviews for the Electro-Mechanic position will be held on August 13-14.
As an Electro-Mechanic, you will troubleshoot, repair, and perform preventative maintenance for all production equipment, including technical problems in mechanical, pneumatic, hydraulic, and electrical and control systems. Additional responsibilities will include:
• Minimize production downtime while improving yields and quality.
• Optimize manufacturing equipment and processes to provide sustainable gains in product quality, output, yield and cost reduction.
• Assist with improvements to the maintenance systems (preventative, corrective, predictive and spare parts).
• Assist with technical projects for equipment upgrades and improvements.
• Assist with the training and development of other Electro-Mechanics and production personnel.
• Resolve major technical problems in mechanical, pneumatic, hydraulic, and electrical and control systems.
• Direct and improve maintenance systems (preventative, corrective, predictive and spare parts).
• Lead technical projects for process upgrades and improvements.
• Make decisions on how to resolve major technical problems while minimizing downtime on equipment.
• Prioritize workload to meet production requirements.
Location: Duluth, GA
Salary: $70K W2 ($24-$26/hr + OT + 10-15% shift differential + yearly bonus of approximately 2%).
Shift: Candidates must have flexibility to work 12-hour day and night shifts. This is a rotating 3 on – 3 off – 2 on – 2 off schedule on either days or nights; you will not rotate days and night. This schedule means you will work weekends but also have a 3-day weekend every other week. This schedule also provides the opportunity to take vacation using only 3-4 days but having a week-plus off due to the schedule.
Benefits: Our client offers an excellent benefits package, to include:
• Full Medical, Dental, Vision and Prescription Drug at discounted prices due to the size of the company.
• FREE company contact lenses (Savings of up to $1200 per year or more).
• Flexible Spending Account and Health Care Flexible Spending Accounts that can both be used simultaneously.
• 401k match. You contribute 4%, they add another 6% - the company will contribute 2% automatically and dollar for dollar on next 4%.
• Reimbursement for gym membership (savings of $1200 per year).
• 12 paid holidays per year.
• Short-Term, Long-Term, and Basic Life Insurance Options.
• Tuition assistance programs.
• Proven expert level skills in three or more electro-mechanic core disciplines (mechanical, pneumatic, hydraulic, electrical, control systems, and/or equipment schematics).
• Proven expertise in technical training.
• Excellent PC Skills.
• Excellent analytical skills for problem solving, design, and process equipment improvements.
• Demonstrated leadership and coaching skills.
• Effective communication and collaboration skills; ability to work/think independently.
• Good mathematical skills.