Date Posted: 7/13/2017 10:23:27 AM
Location: Wauseon, OH
Min Years Experience Required: 0
As a Controls Engineer, you will be responsible for setting priorities of workload, work with maintenance, production and management to develop new and improve existing controls processes for their facility equipment. Additional responsibilities will include:
• Updating, modifying and continuously improving existing controls systems including robotic programs, Allen Bradley ladder logic, relay logic, electrical distribution, motor controls, multiple operator interfaces, hydraulics and pneumatics distribution control.
• Designing and developing new machine controls involving robotics, electrical, hydraulic, pneumatic, and vision (Cognex/Keyence) applications.
• Coordinating in a professional manner with engineering and maintenance on existing machine controls modifications and issues and keeping existing equipment function and production running.
• Providing electrical support for injection molding press systems (Cincinnati Milicron, Farrel, Van Dorn, Toshiba and Krauss Maffei) and for injection molding robotics (Wittmann, Star, Sepro and Milicron).
• Developing and working within schedules provided and communicating to management the status of the projects, providing direction and allocating resources to the maintenance technicians and custodial staff.
Location: Wauseon, OH
Salary: $70K-$95K, depending on experience
Shift: 2nd and 3rd shift. Monday-Friday with some weekend work as needed/required.
Benefits: Our client offers an unmatched, wide-ranging, and complete benefits package including comprehensive healthcare benefits, retirement programs, insurance, and much, much more making IAC a great place to work.
• Must have a Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering.
• Must have experience working on Robotic based control systems; preferably with ABB Robotics and PLC programming and HMI development.
• Must also possess a strong diagnostic and troubleshooting skillset, and be willing to be hands on when developing process controls and repairing process equipment.
• Must have knowledge of machine and plant networking solutions.
• Must be able to work with OEMs to guarantee new equipment is designed and built to the facility’s safety and controls standards.
• Must have knowledge of the integration of barcode scanners/cameras into PLC systems.
Learn more about the Company and the Controls Engineer position here.