Date Posted: 8/30/2022 9:37:44 AM
Location: Bremo Bluff, VA
Job Type: Full Time
Salary (USD): $35 - $45
Job Title: Project Manager - Construction
Location: Bremo Bluff, VA – just an hour West of Richmond!
Travel: All work is onsite at the facility
Shift: Monday through Friday (8-10 Hr. Days) – Day Shift
Salary: $35 - $45/Hr.
Benefits: Company offers a competitive pay based on experience and skills, opportunities for bonus and advancement, excellent benefits including medical and dental plans, paid holidays and vacations and a 401k plan. Ground/Water Treatment & Technology, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Client liaison.
• Shop drawing preparation and/or coordination with Project Engineer.
• Submittal preparation and tracking.
• Project scheduling & Project documentation.
• Bid and proposal preparation.
• Work plan, including HASP preparation.
• Direct and coordinate with project Superintendent.
• Coordinate vendors and subcontractors.
• Tracking of costs and preparation of project cost reports.
• Preparation and management of project budgets.
• Read, comprehend, and implement project drawings and specifications.
• Recognition of change orders and preparation of required documentation.
• Travel Required.
Required Experience and Skills:
• B.S. Degree is required.
• Minimum of 5 years of Project Management in environmental and/or construction.
• Experience as a Superintendent is a plus.
• 40 Hour and 30 Hour OSHA Trained is desired but are willing to provide training.
• Project Manager is responsible for the successful execution of all aspects of the projects he or she has been assigned.
• Project Manager will ensure his/her projects are completed in a safe, quality and cost-effective manner.