Job Ref: # EB-4588431851
Date Posted: 9/28/2023 8:42:20 AM
City, State: San Francisco, CA
Salary: $80,000 - $80,000
Title: Field Service Technician
Location: SF Bay Area, CA
Shift: First Shift
Compensation: $80K base DOEQ / vehicle provided / OT as needed (avg of 5 hrs per week)
Benefits: You will have the best of two worlds; the advantage of working for a global company and the opportunity to share your knowledge and experiences across boundaries, but also the feeling of working in a company where your voice is heard. Along with diverse daily challenges, we will also provide you with excellent pay, benefits, extensive training, and participation in a company vehicle program, credit card and phone. Our client believes strongly in promoting from within, you have the opportunity to relocate or promote in other areas of the company based off of performance and goals.
Travel: Must be flexible for travel within the region (can expect to travel within the bay and up towards Vacaville).
Vaccine Requirement: Required.
• Provide on-site and telephone technical service support for the installation, inspection, repair and preventative maintenance of products for customers within their territory.
• Maintain positive, professional communication with customers, regional team members and the Technical Support group.
• Document all activities in accordance with Service policies and procedures.
• Provide technical assistance to the Field Sales team.
• Maintain all service contracts in accordance with service policies and procedures. This includes, assisting with identifying potential service contract customers.
• Protect company assets and maintain loaner and test equipment, spare parts inventory, and other company equipment and supplies in good condition and working order.
• Make decisions based on policies and procedures and discuss and refer unresolved customer service issues to the respective Service Regional Manager.
• Adhere to all company policies, procedures and comply with all safety and regulatory requirements.
• Build quality into all aspects of work.
• Associate of Science Degree in Electronics, Electro-Mechanical, Biomedical Engineering and/or technical discipline; or equivalent military training and experience with emphasis in electronics technology.
• Technically proficient in using schematics, systems diagrams and repair/replacement procedures to troubleshoot, repair and calibrate of assigned products in the territory.
• Effective mechanical and electro-mechanical skills such as in hydraulics, pneumatics, motors etc.
• Well-organized, able to carry out tasks with minimum supervision.
• Able to present service solutions that meet customer needs.
• Exhibit high level of critical thinking ability.
• Customer-oriented and strong interpersonal skills.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Basic to intermediate Microsoft skills in Word, Excel and Outlook.
• Must have a valid drivers’ license.