Don't miss this opportunity to interview candidates such as A.M.
USMC Maintenance Technician with Industry Experience
SAP Change Agent & Level II Service Technician, Dental and Medical Supplies Distributor | 2014 - Present
- SAP Trainer, Deployment Lead, Level 1 Support for company branches and updated implementation.
- Lead Installation Technician for projects ranging from $10K to more than $300K.
- Service Technician for dental equipment, sterilization, vacuums and compressors.
- Quality Assurance Technician for Intraoral X-Rays to insure adherence to state specifications.
Level III Customer Service Engineer and Supervisor, Financial Self-Service, Security, and Services Corporation | 1998 - 2014
- Vacuum Automated Teller (VAT) Technician.
- Installed VAT systems and surveillance equipment.
- Responsible for installation, maintenance and repair of in-store Catalina Coupon Network.
- Conducted maintenance and repair of time movements, locks and key, vault doors, and lockers.
- Acted as First Line ATM Supervisor.
First Line ATM Technician, Messenger, Driver, Armored Car Company | 1996 - 1999
- First Line ATM Technician.
- Management of cash routes.
- Guard, Driver and Messenger.
Corporal, United States Marine Corps | 1991 - 1996
- Logistics and Operations Management.
- Security Forces Sentry (Urban Operations).
- Infantry Rifleman.
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
Associate of Science, Business Management | 2002
Columbus State University, Columbus, OH