Don't miss this opportunity to interview candidates such as J.V.
West Point Graduate with a Master's in Operations Management
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
Master of Science, Operations Management | 2017
University of Arkansas, Fayetteville, AR
Bachelor of Science, Engineering Management | 2014
United States Military Academy, West Point, NY
United States Army | 2015 - Present
Fort Polk, LA
Officer Strength Manager | 2018 - Present
- Responsible for officer strength management of Fort Polk to include gains, losses, and transfers.
- Manage the field grade slate to include all pertinent information on all officers and their projected assignments.
- Collect and analyze promotion board eligibility and officers selected for promotion to produce statistical data for Fort
- Polk. Act as a liaison between military units, the Department of Human Resources civilians and Human Resources Command.
- Instrumental in maintaining positive control of nearly 1,000 officers.
- Developed and implemented the first promotion board tracking system for the installation.
- Established a systematic process to analyze promotion board statistics and present to installation leadership.
Battalion Human Resources Officer | 2016 - 2018
- Accountable for strength management, personnel actions, evaluation reports, promotions, finances, accrued vacation time, and awards for over 600 individuals.
- Directly responsible for the training, morale, and welfare of six soldiers.
- Supervised human resources section and presented written and oral recommendations to upper level management.
- Prepared personnel estimates and wrote the personnel annex to all operations orders.
- Coordinated soldier readiness processing and helped facilitate deployment of over 350 Soldiers to Iraq by updating administrative requirements and synchronizing manifests and flights.
- Increased efficiency of human resource metrics from 85% to 98% and maintained effective HR metrics for the duration of time as human resources officer.
- Developed an officer manning slate that effectively showed the current strength and the projected moves for officers across the organization.
- Consistently excelled in HR skills and competencies and trained Soldiers on Excel functions, mail merge, and queries.
Brigade Strength Manager | 2015 - 2016
- Controlled the administrative support of 1,560 Soldiers across three subordinate organizations. Planned, directed, and synchronized the execution of all personnel and administration support for the organization.
- Responsible for officer and enlisted strength management, evaluation reports, awards, promotions, separations, duty rosters, postal operations, public affairs, and protocol activities.
- Acted as principal liaison between the organization, installation commanding general and staff, and Human Resources Command.
- Developed a centralized evaluation management system to project upcoming evaluations and allow supervisor ability to manage his profile
- Created and implemented an improved program for tracking officers in order to requisition positions for upcoming manning cycles.
- Selected to serve in this position which was three ranks above my rank.