Don't miss this opportunity to interview candidates such as A.B.
Navy Electronics Technician
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Team Leadership
- Preventative Maintenance
- Corrective Maintenance
- Testing Instruments
- System Troubleshooting
- Wiring Diagrams
- Analytical Thinker
- Blueprint and Schematics
United States Navy | 2009 - Present
Technical Supervisor | 2017 - Present
- Supervised troubleshooting and repair of multiple operational and networking challenges with the combat control system, leading to a 97% system operability.
- Work in conjunction with outside organizations to upgrade a state-of-the-art data management and data analysis system six months ahead of time, providing ample application training.
- Developed and implemented a cyber security system that branched across the entire work site and provided secure system employment that resulted in zero security incidents.
- Training manager for eight personnel to ensure a proper level of knowledge in all maintenance and equipment for the department.
- Conducted preventative and corrective maintenance on all departmental network, electrical, and electronic systems to a 100% completion rate.
Senior Instructor / Evaluator | 2014 - 2017
- Managed a yearly throughput of over 100 first accession Sailors instilling professional growth, development, career advancement counseling, naval etiquette and application of training to real-life situations.
- Instructed classes on current safety protocols, basic electronics, trigonometry, information to application and hands-on training with advanced computer system operability with an average delivery rate of 98%.
- Evaluated over 30 instructors to ensure training requirement and standards were met leading to a 50% increase in instructor promotions.
- Conducted inspections of work spaces for safety and security, leading to zero safety reports over three years.
- Implemented an overhaul in training curriculum for new employees that increased average test scores by 15%.
Assistant Manager | 2009 - 2014
- Divisional Training Officer in charge of organizing and delivering quality training to nine personnel for ship wide safety, navigational safety, data management and weapons employment.
- Produced underway tactical assessments of rapid real time data and provided analytical assessments and recommendations to senior supervisors ensuring a 100% safety rating.
- Primary liaison with Puget Sound Naval Shipyard to ensure the combat control system onboard met optimal performance after a 42-month upgrade period.
- Successfully organized planning and completion of preventative and corrective maintenance for critical computers and components essential to combat systems, navigation and underwater acoustics.
- Coordinated a multi-level project to restore an organization-wide critical network two months ahead of time with a 100% operability of all primary and secondary systems.
- Maintained a system of on-site repair parts worth $25M which resulted in 98% system operability.
- Dedicated to accomplishing deadlines, drove the completion of 350 manhours of maintenance and short notice repairs; insured a 97% material readiness for the ship.
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
Navy Fire Control Technician
Fiber Optics Installer, ETA Certification
Master Training Specialist
Basic Electronic School
Maintenance Technician School