Don't miss this opportunity to interview candidates such as J.C.
USMC Avionics Technician
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Leadership Training
- Communication, Navigation, Electronic Countermeasure and Night Vision Systems
- Maintenance and Repair of F-35, V-22, CH-47, CH-53, AH-1Z, UH-1Y, and C-130 Aircraft
- Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Naval Aviation Logistics Command Management Information System
- Active DoD Secret Security Clearance
United States Marine Corps | 2014 - 2019
- Completed 4500 maintenance actions, totaling 9,572 man-hours and contributed to the work center's 94% Ready-For-Issue rate.
- Trained over 50 co-workers on the theory of operation and maintenance of aircraft countermeasure systems. Decreased work center troubleshooting man-hours by 20%, ensuring readiness of 57 maintenance assist modules.
- Became an Airspeed Program Primary supervisor, developed new maintenance and support plans using the theory of constraint, theory of lean, and theory of six sigma.
- Provided oversight on NAMP Compliance Auditing, Naval Aviation Maintenance Discrepancy Reporting Program, Technical Data Management, Maintenance Department Safety, SE Misuse/Abuse Reporting, and Aircraft Confined Space Program; increased quality assurance.
- Analyzed quality related data; performed actions to improve the quality of maintenance; managed the Central Technical Publications Library (CTPL) and controlled classified technical publications.
- Monitored inspections and tests of aircraft, engines, components, and equipment.
- Performed scheduled maintenance; provided integrity to the support equipment that pilots relied on, saving time and money.
- Isolated system failures to possible root cause; maintained inventories of materials, equipment, or products.
- Maintained repair or maintenance records; observed equipment in operation to detect potential problems, read technical pub information needed to perform maintenance or repairs improving safety and security.
- Subject matter expert with ALQ- 144/157, AAR-47's, APR-39's, APX-72's, APN-194's, OTO Helmets, CMC2's, AIC-14, Height indicators, Night Vision Goggles and related systems such as the Day/Night Display module. Repaired and troubleshot IFF systems, Tacan systems, Countermeasure systems, and Cryptographic Technology.
Avionics Quality Assurance
- Analyzed over 320K documents for assigned department. Achieved cost and time savings of 39% and improved efficiency, while maintaining strict accountability for more than $500M worth of equipment and supplies. Analyzed stock summaries for repairable and consumable assemblies and subassemblies.
- Oversaw and directed mission readiness; led aircraft to perform schedule flight operations, provided pilots more flight hours and to complete missions on time.
- Supported the production of high priority units needed to launch aircraft for scheduled operations.
- Communicated with the Aviation Supply Department, Original Equipment Manufacturer, and all other Supply Chain support activities; expedited the shipment of items needed to repair priority units under test.
- Performed as a liaison between the Avionics Department's six repair divisions and other maintenance divisions such as Production Control, Quality Assurance and Airspeed (Process Improvement).
- Performed logistics and training of 50 personnel; improved readiness rate from 83.2% to 97.6%.
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
Aviation Electronics: Intermediate
Avionics Technician: Basic
Avionics Technician I Level Class A1 Aircraft Communication/Navigation/Cryptographic/Countermeasures Course
Aviation Warfare Apprenticeship Training
Combat Marksmanship Coach