Don't miss this opportunity to interview candidates such as P.F.
Navy Nuclear Submarine Officer
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering | 2014
Virginia Military Institute, Lexington, VA
United States Navy | 2015 - Present
Anti-Terrorist Officer | 2017 - Present
- Orchestrated drills to ensure proper identification of potential introducers to submarines at Norfolk Submarine Squadron.
Port Operations Officer | 2017 - 2018
- Controlled the operation and maintenance of 10 Navy wharfs, including two refueling piers. Directly supervised eight personnel, including both government employees and civilian contractors. Oversaw all logistical and supply operations for the Navy port.
- Planned and oversaw the distribution of resources for over 500 ship movements, including a Carrier Strike group, and extended professional courtesies to over 15 allied forces ships and submarines.
- Supported offload of Sealift Command Ship consisting of over 40 rolling stocks for major repairs. Saved Navy and USMC an estimated $1M in transit costs.
- Helped ensure the safe and timely delivery of fuel, munitions, and cargo; efforts sustained Naval Base Guam as the Navy's ninth busiest harbor.
- Qualified Command Duty Officer, responsible for the security and welfare of Naval Base Guam, 35 tenant commands, and all families residing in base housing.
Division Officer / Electrical Assistant | 2015 - 2017
USS Chicago (SSN-721)
- Supervised and cross-trained a specialized multi-functional team consisting of 12 nuclear electricians; oversaw the operation, maintenance, repair and quality assurance of reactor support for mechanical and reactor safety systems.
- Safely executed over 100 maintenance/repair items, from identification through planning, execution and completion.