Don't miss this opportunity to interview candidates such as D.B.
Air Force Academy Graduate; Pilot
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
Master of Business Administration | 2017
Oklahoma State University, Stillwater, OK
Bachelor of Science, Economics | 2012
United States Air Force Academy, Colorado Springs, CO
United States Air Force | 2015 - Present
Chief of Operations / MQ-9 Instructor Pilot | 2017 - Present
- Supervised and cross-trained a specialized team, orchestrating the development and maintenance of dynamic 24/7/365 MQ-9 combat operations supporting 110 aircrew.
- Selected to serve as the Mission Commander for 18 Airmen flying 24/7 combat operations; coordinated with multiple parties to include qualification, maintenance, launch deployment, and executive level leadership to align schedules, risk management, flight clearances, and cross functional assets.
- Streamlined processes to provide intelligence, surveillance, and reconnaissance/combat air support in multiple areas of responsibility.
- Directed a two-member crew orchestrating flight, combat, and preventative flight maintenance operations for a $14.8M MQ-9 aircraft; executed combat operations in support of national objectives across multi-combatant commands.
- Implemented strategic and risk mitigation measures to effectively employ advanced weapons systems and assess and support targeting and post-strike battle damage assessments.
- Incorporated lean principles and analyzed manning data to effectively mitigate a 35% manning shortage; scheduled 42 missions on three shifts.
- Awarded Squadron Pilot of the Quarter (#1/66) and Additional Duty Admissions Liaison of the Year.
- As the Project Officer, was elected to coordinate air and ground support, targeting and overall scope, for a large force exercise encompassing 4,770 personnel.
- Hand-selected as the Admissions Liaison and sole base representative; locally managed Air Force Academy and ROTC officer accessions programs. Orchestrated outreach operations at local schools and communities, while mentoring and evaluating 25 Missouri candidates for admission. Publicized and recruited for two Academy Preparatory School programs and two Academy summer youth activities.
Assistant Flight Commander / MQ-1 Instructor Pilot | 2016 - 2017
- Orchestrated training, scheduling, and administration for 52 multi-functional personnel including pilots, sensor operators, intelligence specialists; mentored and cross-trained 23 officers and 29 technicians.
- Instructed, trained and mission certified upgrading and re-currency training for MQ-1B crews to effectively employ advanced combat tactics. Planned, briefed, debriefed, and directed crew members' actions in support of coalition, joint, and special operations forces' mission requirements.
- Periodically assumed command; managed 52 Airmen, 24 Officer Performance Reports and awards for prolonged periods of time, 100% on time while ensuring zero lost combat missions.
Chief of Awards and Decorations / MQ-1 Pilot | 2015 - 2016
- Commanded a three-member MQ-1B Predator aircrew and $4M aircraft executing combat member support operations for multi-command priority missions.
- Employed AGM-114 Hellfire missile; delivered real-time intelligence, surveillance, and reconnaissance video, targeting, and post-strike battle damage assessments. Led squadron awards and decorations program for 210 Airmen; guided a 17-member team in preparing unit quarterly/annual award and decorations packages.
- Created MQ-1B heavyweight/hot operations program; authored briefs/provided training and enabled austere weather support to over 1400 personnel.
- Awarded Squadron Pilot of the Quarter and Squadron Junior Company Grade Officer of the Year (#1/37 Lieutenants).