Don't miss this opportunity to interview candidates such as J.B.
West Point Graduate Pursuing an MBA
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
Master of Business Administration | Expected 2017
Babson College, Wellesley, MA
Bachelor of Science, Systems Management | 2001
United States Military Academy, West Point, NY
United States Coast Guard | 2008 - Present
Command Duty Officer | 2016 - Present
Staten Island, NY
- Supervise and direct the Coast Guard Sector New York Command Center and daily operations of the Port of NY/NJ and Albany in a high stress environment.
- Direct Coast Guard operations in 11 core mission areas including Search and Rescue, Marine Environmental Response, Security Operations, Waterway Management and Marine Safety.
- Serve as direct representative of the Captain of the Port to the public, industry, and all levels of local, state, federal governments and agencies.
Emergency Preparedness Officer | 2014 - 2016
Staten Island, NY
- Expert in regional petroleum market and all issues related to petroleum transportation and hazardous material spill response.
- Authored environmental response plans for entire NY/NJ region.
- Extensive qualifications in National Incident Management System.
- Developed, trained, exercised and evaluates comprehensive, multi-mission port contingency and response plans in nation's most dynamic port.
- Acted as director of area environmental committees for NY/NJ.
- Liaison to federal, state, and commercial stakeholders in the Port of NY/NJ to ensure maximum preparedness for all hazards and disasters.
Lead Resources Planning Officer | 2011 - 2014
- Lead Planner and Resources Officer for Coast Guard District with 10,000 personnel and $1.5B in shore facilities.
- Led district-wide facilities, cutter, aircraft planning support and project management.
- Initiated, reviewed, evaluated, and prioritized plans for $18M in construction projects.
- Managed $421K annual budget for infrastructure operating and maintenance costs.
- Coordinated district strategic personnel planning and staffing efforts with Coast Guard Headquarters.
- Served as Military and Civilian Human Resources Coordinator; managed compliance, payroll, budget and bonuses.
Intelligence Logistic Officer | 2008 - 2011
- Held both positions for US Coast Guard's highest capability, elite maritime interdiction team.
- With Top Secret Clearance, worked with federal agencies at highest levels of government at critical National Special Security Events involving the US President and other world leaders.
- Provided vital intelligence on high profile missions, coordinated large deployments of equipment and personnel, and supervised the Coast Guard's largest armory.
- Managed the effective consolidation of the Task Force operation center into one centralized location in preparation for base closure and departure from Iraq while improving operation readiness.
United States Army | 2002 - 2008
Aide de Camp to Major General | 2006 - 2008
Fort Lee, VA
- Major General was promoted to Lieutenant General during tour.
- Managed General's funds, property, domestic/international travel and daily schedule in a mistake-free environment.
Company Commander | 2005 - 2006
Fort Bliss, TX
- Selected to command first of its kind Logistics Company, with 225 personnel, $50M in organizational property and $15M of stocked maintenance supplies.
- Supervised all maintenance, supply, medical, and food service for an 800-personnel Air Defense Battalion.
- Developed innovative unit organization; hailed as best Logistics Commander by Brigade Commander.
Battery Commander | 2004 - 2005
Fort Bliss, TX
- Selected to build and command a new Headquarters Battery as the parent battalion moved duty location.
- Supervised 125 personnel and families, established essential elements of budget, support and administration, ensuring a successful move of an 800-personnel battalion.
Platoon Leader / Deputy Operations Officer | 2002 - 2004
Fort Hood, TX / Iraq
- Commanded two Platoons in Iraq.
- Awarded Bronze Star for combat operations.
- Brought home 100% of Soldiers assigned.
- As Deputy Battalion Operations Officer, coordinated tasking, orders and maneuvers during combat, redeployment and garrison operations.
- Interned at defense contractor AAI; development team for Army's first UAV, Shadow 200 drone.