Don't miss this opportunity to interview candidates such as G.A.
US Marine Corps Logistics Officer with an MBA
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
Master of Business Administration, International Business | 2015
National University, San Diego, CA
Lean Six Sigma Advanced Green Belt | 2015
Bachelor of Arts, Justice Administration | 2005
Hawaii Pacific University, Honolulu, HI
United States Marine Corps | 1999 - Present
Logistics Officer | 2017 - Present
- Planned, coordinated, executed, and supervised the execution of all logistics functions, to include supply, maintenance, transportation, general engineering, health services, and services.
- Served as a direct advisor to the Squadron Commander on all matters related to logistics, resulting in a successful training of a large-scale exercise and over 500 personnel meeting their logistical requirements.
- Performed duties as an armory officer, tracked weapons of different capabilities valued over $500K for cleanliness, modification, calibration, and serviceability.
- Supervised all transportation assets in the command thereby tracking over 15 vehicles checked in and out daily.
- Planned over 100 administrative and tactical unit movement of personnel, supplies, and equipment by all modes of transportation.
- Assisted and supervised the input of vehicle support requests into the Common Logistics Command and Control System (CLC2S) and the Transportation Capacity Planning Tool (TCPT). Tracked over 500 maintenance requests in the MAXIMO support system.
Life Cycle Logistician | 2016 - 2017
- Managed and tracked Department of Navy CISCO assets in the Inventory Control Reporting System.
- Strategically planned and drafted a plan to contact over 200 commands to remind them of their daily updates and monthly inventory of assets in ICRS.
- Held over 20 meetings with CISCO representatives to discuss ways to improve ICRS and current trends inputting data in the system, which enabled customers to more efficiently update their CISCO-related assets and inventory control.
- Submitted and assisted with over 10 data inputs into ICRS for various Budget Submitting Office (BSO) approvers helping them understand the system and preventing a backlog of inputs.
- Verified and approved over 50 users in ICRS to enable users to input their own assets in the system. Assisted in giving more than 15 classes to BSO approvers.
- Reported for 24-hour duty once per week ensuring that all personnel accessing the building had proper identification or were cleared to enter.
Project Manager | 2014 - 2016
- Served as the project officer for Microsoft premier support and consulting services and Managed Marine Corps Enterprise Information Technology Services (MCEITS), a $5.2M contract with Microsoft. Supported five Tier-III Integrated Process Teams (IPT).
- Supervised and contracted the support team over MCEITS and Identity and Access Management (IdAM). Further managed MCEITS Information Technology Procurement Request and Approval Systems (ITPRAS).
- Managed customer relationships for 56 MCEITS applications.
- Coordinated and conducted six successful meetings with Headquarters Marine Corps Command, Control, Communications, and Computers (C4) to improve IdAM.
- Created and submitted the MCEITS ITPRAS for the Fiscal Year 2016 budget plan totaling $40.2M.
- Updated the ITPRAS daily and kept all stakeholders apprised of the approval levels. Served as software agreement license manager with Oracle.
- Completed Effective Communication, Emotional Intelligence, and Federal Acquisition Regulation courses.
- Reported for 24-hour duty once per week. Ensured all personnel that accessed the building had proper identification or were cleared to enter.
Company Commander | 2013 - 2014
Camp Lejeune, NC
- Supervised and mentored 225 logistics personnel for a truck company with over 500 trucks and assets valued at over $50M.
- Reorganized the company to better support II Marine Expeditionary Force (MEF) logistics needs related to transportation support.
- Ensured the company maintained and upgraded its licensing program; arranged for 20 personnel to attend various transportation schools and upgrade their licenses making the company mission-ready to support any command in II MEF.
- Ensured over 1,000 motor transports in support of II MEF were conducted in a timely and effective manner, which benefitted the commands to have successful training events.
- Supervised maintenance personnel, increasing truck and material readiness from 93% to 97%.
- Deployed to Afghanistan as a logistics advisor. Trained and mentored Afghan police on the six functions of logistics enabling them to effectively support the day-to-day logistics needs of their forces.
Operations Officer | 2012 - 2013
Camp Lejeune, NC
- Planned and supervised all logistics support operations for Combat Logistics Battalion (CLB-24).
- Represented the battalion at all Marine Expeditionary Unit (MEU) operational planning teams, ensuring the logistics needs of the MEU, such as obtaining the appropriate occupational professionals and vehicle support, were met.
- Tracked all annual training requirements and instructed classes to personnel to maintain the battalion's readiness.
- Developed short-, medium-, and long-range training plans for the battalion that satisfied the objectives and the mission of the battalion.
Company Commander | 2009 - 2012
San Diego, CA
- Directed, mentored, supervised, and developed over 100 staff personnel and teams while training hundreds of new recruits, improving training efficiencies, reducing attrition, and adhering to policies and directives.
- Established priorities, scheduled and tracked assignments, provided guidance, and administered human resource functions, including personnel disciplinary actions and awards.
- Facilitated the planning, coordination, and execution of all operations for up to 8,000 entry-level training personnel.
- Planned, coordinated, and executed major organizational events and VIP visits to include U.S. Representatives and foreign military leaders.
- Provided professional development training for officers and drill instructors on how to train recruits.