Don't miss this opportunity to interview candidates such as D.F.
Army Logistics Officer
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
Bachelor of Science, Criminal Justice | 2008
State University of New York-Brockport, Brockport, NY
United States Army | 2009 - Present
Bravo Team Officer in Charge | 2016 - Present
- Worked as the Senior Observer, Coach, Trainer (OC/T) and Officer in Charge of a company level OC/T team in an Active Component Brigade Support Battalion of a Training Support Brigade; responsible for training, advising, assisting and partnering with U.S. Army Reserve Component units in support of Combatant Command mission requirements across eight states and territories.
- Assisted in building competent and capable units by providing trained and ready OC/Ts during Culminating Training Exercises (CTEs), Combat Support Training Exercises (CSTX), Warfighter Exercises (WAREX) and routine training events in support of the Total Army Force Policy.
- Priority focus included the facilitating and assistance training of Army Early Response Force (AERF) and Mobilizing Units to reduce post mobilization training time.
- Responsible for the training, discipline, health and welfare of three assigned Soldiers and their Families.
Transportation Officer in Charge | 2016
- Responsible for the synchronization of logistical support for the 10th Mountain Division Light Infantry by providing oversight on supply, transportation, maintenance, and field feeding support to six Brigades and three tenet organizations.
- Provided technical and tactical mobility guidance for both Continental United States and Outside Continental United States operations.
- Assisted with communicating transportation requirements to the 18th Airborne Corps, United States Army Forces Command and the United States Transportation Command in support of global operations, using the Joint Operations Planning Execution System.
- Coordinated transportation asset allocation utilizing the Transportation Coordinator's - Automated Information for Movement Systems II, Integrated Computerized Deployment System, and Cargo Movement Operations System.
Forward Support Company Commander | 2014 - 2016
- Served as a Forward Support Company Commander, responsible for the training, discipline, health, morale and welfare of 72 Soldiers and their Families.
- Responsible for planning and executing the individual training of the Soldiers and the collective training of the company towards full mission readiness in support of 2nd Battalion, 14th Infantry.
- Responsible for the accountability, maintenance, and employment of various military equipment to include rolling stock, weapons, communications and electronics systems, and other Modified Table of Organization and Equipment related items valued at over $22M.
- Responsible for the logistical support of the 2nd Battalion, 14th Infantry by providing supply, transportation, maintenance, and field feeding support.
- Senior logistician in the Battalion; advised the Battalion Commander, Battalion Executive Officer, and the Battalion Logistics Officer on all sustainment related issues.
Brigade Support Battalion Transportation Officer | 2014
- Served as the Brigade Support Battalion's Transportation Officer, responsible for the synchronization of logistical support for the 10th Mountain Division, 2nd Brigade Combat Team by providing oversight on supply, transportation, maintenance, and field feeding support to five Battalions.
- Provided technical and tactical mobility guidance for Continental United States operations.
- Assisted with communicating transportation requirements to the 10th Mountain Division Logistics Officer in support of national operations.
- Coordinated transportation asset allocation throughout the 10th Mountain Division, 2nd Brigade Combat Team.
Transformation Cell Officer | 2013 - 2014
- Served as the 782nd Brigade support Battalion's Operations Transformation Cell Officer.
- Operated as a liaison between the Battalion logistics office and the transformation cell; in charge of tracking mission essential equipment within the battalion.
- Participated in daily equipment directive tracking meetings with the battalion logistics office; relayed pertinent information to Battalion's transformation cell and operations office.
- Participated in a weekly equipment synchronization meeting and provided analysis of supply directive completion trends with the Battalion's logistics office.
- Attended weekly transformation update briefings to determine the 4th Brigade Compact Team's intent and keep the Chain of Command abreast of the Battalion's maintenance readiness.
- Worked closely with the logistics office to gather and provide Battalion equipment readiness data from each Company.
Maintenance Control Officer | 2012 - 2013
- Served as the Maintenance Control Officer, responsible for the production control and maintenance management of the 782nd Brigade Support Battalion (BSB), for all 4th Brigade Combat Team maintenance job orders evacuated to the 782nd BSB for armament, communications and electronics, ground support equipment, and automotive repairs.
- Responsible for the supervision of the command maintenance program and minimizing non-mission capable equipment.
- Responsible for developing the service schedule for the entire 782nd BSB's rolling stock fleet; responsible for the operation and accountability of over $1.5M of shop stock and over $18M of vehicles.
Company Intelligence Support Team Officer in Charge | 2012
- Served as the Company Intelligence Support Team Officer in Charge, responsible for Bravo Company's Intelligence Support Team (CoIST) operations while deployed to Afghanistan to include: mounted and dismounted patrol briefings and execution, intelligence collection, reporting, and analysis.
- Advised the Command Team on up-to-date enemy activity and situations in the company area of operations.
- Worked parallel to Battalion Intelligence Officers and adjacent to civil intelligence assets.
Maintenance Platoon Leader | 2010 - 2012
- Served as the Maintenance Platoon Leader, responsible for the tactical proficiency, health, welfare and discipline of 40 Paratroopers in eight military occupational specialties.
- Managed three senior Non-Commissioned Officers and one Warrant Officer.