Don't miss this opportunity to interview candidates such as J.H.
Army Infantry Officer
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
Bachelor of Science, Government and Politics | 1997
University of Texas, Dallas, TX
United States Army | 2000 - Present
Chief of Training
- Exercise and readiness planner for 1,300 Soldiers in the United States and 15,000 forward deployed Soldiers across 20 nations throughout the Middle East.
- Responsible for planning, budgeting, and resourcing the conferences and exercises in the United States and abroad.
- Conducted several multi-national training events incorporating both live and virtual training.
- Created the professional development program for 3rd Army and created standard operating procedures which were utilized by forward deployed units as well as units preparing to go to combat.
- Created and budgeted a range expansion in Kuwait totaling $21M.
Brigade Plans Officer
- Responsible for training, planning, and executing operations for a 570-Soldier reconnaissance Squadron.
- Lead planner and coordinator representing the United States Army in conjunction with the New Zealand Defense Force for the re-establishment of international military exercises.
- Worked with the American Embassy and all levels of the New Zealand Defense Force to re-establish the diplomatic military ties that had not existed since 1984.
Squadron Executive Officer
- Second in command of a 570-Soldier reconnaissance Squadron, responsible for coordination and supervision of the primary and secondary staff; managed $100M in property with an annual operating budget of $5M, and maintained a fleet of over 130 combat vehicles.
- Commanded a 128-Soldier Rifle Company; planned and executed training in preparation for a deployment to Afghanistan.
- Commanded 195 Soldiers at COP Monti in Afghanistan.
- Led 1000 Afghan security forces. Responsible for three provinces and the livelihood of 60,000 Afghan citizens.
Assistant Battalion Plans Officer
- Assistant Operation Officer of an 850-man Air Assault Infantry Battalion deployed in support of Operation Enduring Freedom XI.
- Created a series of 26 combat operations designed to interdict insurgent activity along the Afghanistan Pakistan border, approved by the NATO Commanding General for execution.