Don't miss this opportunity to interview candidates such as M.B.
Army Officer with an MBA in Project Management
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
Master of Business Administration, Project Management
Bachelor of Science, Industrial Science | 1996
University of Arkansas, Pine Bluff, AR
United States Army | 2006 - 2017
Liaison Officer | 2016 - 2017
- Served as the CENTCOM Deployment and Distribution Operation Center Liaison Officer to CJFLCC-OIR.
- Responsible for coordination with Multi Star Commands, and LNO's on requirements for intra- and inter-theater and cargo and passenger movement requirements.
- Resolved complex theater distribution related solutions for backlog and surge operations worth tens of millions of dollars.
- Coordinated with the supported Commander on priority cargo movements to sustain the war fighter.
- Assisted customers with movement solutions for backlog and surge operations.
- Coordinated the movement of material from inter- to intra-theater lift to expedite priority cargo to forward deployed forces.
Theater Security Cooperation Planner | 2013 - 2016
- Planned military-to-military actions and provided support to USAFRICOM and U.S. Embassy and Assistance (ACOTA) events. Led intra-staff country working groups and operational planning teams for country exercises.
- Rated as the top producing Major in the Future Operations Division at Combined Joint Task Force - Horn of Africa (CJTF-HOA).
- Served as the subject matter expert for planning immediate and developing situations in East Africa.
- Planned and coordinated the relief in place and transition of four Regional Aligned Forces Battalion totaling over 2800 personnel. Integrated joint, combined, and CJTF-HOA capabilities into all planning efforts.
Senior Sustainment Representative | 2012 - 2013
- Served as the Senior Army Sustainment Representative for the U.S. Central Command Deployment and Distribution Operations Center in the Transportation Branch in Kuwait. Primary responsibilities included representing the Army's strategic sustainment and distribution interests in a joint operations environment.
- Provided strategic visibility and analysis of material in the global distribution system in order to synchronize and optimize the flow from the source of supply to the designated Geographic Combatant Commander customer and back.
- Ensured optimization of transportation resources consistent with theater priorities; collaborated with supported Commanders on priority service cargo movements to sustain the fight.
Executive Officer | 2011 - 2012
- Responsible for all staff functions and logistical support to US and to coalition militaries, DoD civilian, and contract personnel, ensuring continuous support to operations.
- Represented the Command's interests at the Afghan Office of National Security Council (ONSC) Security Operations Group (SOG).
- Served as a planner in support of NTM-A planning efforts and Operational Planning Teams.
- Integrated joint, combined, and NATO capabilities into all planning efforts. This was a joint-duty assignment.
Chief of Operations | 2009 - 2011
Fort Hood, TX
- Mobilization and Demobilization Operations (MDOC) Center Chief of Operations (CHOPs) for Mobilization Training Center (MTC).
- Supervised and directed the execution of post Mobilization training and validation for USANG and USAR Deployment Expeditionary Forces (DEF) units bound for Operations Enduring Freedom and New Dawn.
- Maintained and ensured proper flow of operational information between the MTC's three brigades, First Army Division West, First Army Headquarters, and III Corps and Fort Hood Headquarters.
- Supervised and led three Company-grade Officers, 20 Senior Non-Commissioned Officers, and one contractor in the MDOC, providing training and mobilization coordination between five movement training centers (MTC).
Team Chief / Logistics Officer | 2006 - 2009
- Served as Team Chief and Trainer for Quartermaster Combat Service Support LANES Team and served as Logistics Officer of multi-component training support brigade.
- Involvement insured more than 4500 Soldiers, Sailors, and Airmen from 27 separate units validated with zero deficiencies and no departure delays.
- Coordinated, monitored, and tracked logistical support to the organization and six subordinate units comprising more than 700 military personnel and civilians dispersed over three states.
- Planned, coordinated, and executed logistics support for units mobilizing through Fort Sill.