Don't miss this opportunity to interview candidates such as S.L.
Navy Nuclear Mechanic
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Steam Plant Level Valves
- Fluid and Steam Systems
- Centrifugal Pumps
- High Energy Steam Systems
- Reciprocating Pumps
- Control Valves
- Boiler Safety Valves
- Hydraulic Systems
- Nuclear Level Valves
- Heat Exchangers
- High Pressure Valves
- Electric/Hydraulic Governors
- Pneumatic Systems
- Steam Driven Turbines
- Safety Interlock Devices
United States Navy | 2013 - Present
Gauge Calibration Manager | 2015 - Present
- Directly revamped the gauge calibration program to include tracking and calibration of 78 gauges.
- Lead 23 personnel through problems and issues in the work environment to include safety and quality standards.
- Receive relief valves to test their relief pressures as per their governing documents.
- Overhaul inoperable valves from Navy ships in order to save the Navy money from outside entities.
Maintenance Technician / Carbon Steel Manager | 2013 - 2015
Newport News, VA
- Operated various reactor secondary systems to provide propulsion, potable water, as well as electricity for the ship.
- Practiced methods that minimized human error and procedural faults/inaccuracies.
- Managed preventative maintenance programs and analyzed data creating installed measures to increase efficiency.
- Conducted shop training for 56 Sailors.
- Audited and created data logs for eight piping systems and classified material that resulted in 100% accountability.
- Responsible for the safe and quality preservation of the entire steam/seawater/lube oil piping to prevent corrosion.
- Noted as an outstanding leader with the ability to effectively manage groups ranging from eight to twenty personnel.
- Documented hours and overtime for persons in the shop and hours spent deciphering piping systems to preserve piping.
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
Machinist Mate Nuclear Field "A" School
Naval Nuclear Power School
Naval Nuclear Prototype