Don't miss this opportunity to interview candidates such as T.H.
Army Technician with a Bachelor's Degree
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Electronics Equipment Inspection
- Testing and Troubleshooting
- Effective Customer Relations
- Board Level Repair
- Educate Staff Members
- Power Connections
- Performance Test Simulation / Verification
- Installing / Testing Dental Equipment
United States Army | 2011 - Present
Shop Foreman | 2016 - Present
- Served as a supervisor and team leader for the medical maintenance section of the organization.
- Led a team of 12 technicians to complete over 2,500 work orders accounting for 8,000 man-hours of direct labor.
- Coordinated and managed over 20 repair team objectives, servicing over 1,000 pieces of medical equipment for 50 different customers.
- Managed multiple technicians maintaining a 98% service completion rate.
Biomedical Equipment Technician | 2011 - 2016
- Served as a lead technician for the medical maintenance section of the organization.
- Inspected, conducted preventative maintenance, calibrated, and repaired 3,600 pieces of equipment.
- Led small teams to conduct multiple medical maintenance tasks, ensuring accuracy and completion of equipment services.
- Maintained 100% accountability of over $150K worth of Test Measurement and Diagnostic Equipment.
- Maintained and was responsible for completion of all defibrillator, x-ray, and anesthesia files and records.
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
Advanced Biomedical Equipment Maintenance Technician Training | 2013
Biomedical Equipment Maintenance Technician Training | 2012
Bachelor of Business Administration, Management | 2009
North Carolina Central University, Durham, NC