Don't miss this opportunity to interview candidates such as B.B.
US Navy Nuclear Mechanic
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Nuclear Plant Carrier Boilers, Turbo Generations, and Main Engines
- Maintenance on Chemical Boundary Rigs
- Conductivity Monitoring Panels
- Temporary Ventilation and Flange Mechanicals
- Training and Mentoring
- Recording and Analyzing Plant Parameters
- Team Player
United States Navy | 2010 - Present
Power Plant Operations Mechanic
- Six years' experience on a naval carrier performing operations of a nuclear power plant.
- Assisted in refurbishment of three chemical boundary rigs.
- Performed maintenance on eight conductivity monitoring panels, ensuring 100% operability.
Nuclear Machinist Mate
- Eight years' experience as a Nuclear Machinist Mate, including experience in Power Plant Operations and Maintenance, Project Management, Component Functions and Testing Requirements, and Work Planning and Implementation.
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
Nuclear Field Prototype | 2011
Nuclear Field "A" School; Nuclear Field Power School | 2010