Don't miss this opportunity to interview candidates such as J.C.
Army Diesel Mechanic with Industry Experience
Prototype/Heavy Truck Mechanic, Engineering Services Provider to the Transportation Industry | 2016 - Present
Allen Park, MI
- Team member on project modifying 12,000+ vehicles with work including engine and transmission removal, suspension swaps and modifications.
- Conduct daily routine maintenance on customer vehicles including oil changes, tune-ups, tire maintenance and wheel and rim mounting.
- Conducted vehicle repairs including transmission swaps, engine repair, electrical troubleshooting, exhaust removal installation and repair.
Diesel Technician, Leader in Truck Rentals and Leases | 2015 - 2016
Madison Heights, MI
- Performed preventive maintenance on diesel trucks and engines to extend equipment life, as well as mechanical repairs in accordance with DOT regulations.
Premise Technician, Leader in Wireless Telecommunications | 2012 - 2015
- Installed hardware and software systems.
- Maintained and repaired equipment.
- Conducted standard troubleshooting of equipment and various programs.
- Ensured the maintenance, administration, and security of hardware.
- Offered technical support on-site or via phone or email.
- Provided user support for the initial training on equipment and software.
Diesel Mechanic, United States Army | 2005 - 2014
- As a member of staff duty, major responsibilities included development and integration of new service members into military duty, and enforcement of military rules and regulations.
- Implemented and trained individuals on military methodology and tactics while giving them a platform to grow into their own leadership roles and positions.
- Responsible for maintenance and repair of diesel vehicles within company motor pool. Created deadline reports as well as action plans to keep motor pool operating at no less than 95% efficiency.
- Provided instruction on day-to-day tasks for junior personnel.
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
Airframe and Power Plant Technician Certificate | In Progress
MIAT College of Technology, Canton, MI
All Wheel Diesel Mechanic Course