Don't miss this opportunity to interview candidates such as T.G.
Marine Corps Aviation Electronics Technician Pursuing a Bachelor's Degree
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Motor Controllers
- Schematic Reading
- AC/DC Circuits
- AC/DC Motors
- GE 64 Turbo Shaft Engines
- 3 Phase 220 VAC
- Hydraulic Systems
- Pneumatic Systems
- Electrical Safety
- Communication Skills
- Performance Reviews
ROV Pilot / Subsea Robotics Engineer, Oil and Gas Services Company | 2013 - Present
- Maintain and pilot Remotely Operated Vehicles (ROVs) to ensure each project is completed in a timely manner and in accordance with company and client expectations.
- Keep components working in perfect operational and technical order to allow underwater and operations inspections.
- Remove, inspect, test and replace electric motors, hydraulic motors, hydraulic valves, hydraulic pumps and electric pumps, cables, video systems, and light systems.
- Adhere to the security rules and work with a team to carry out operations involving the recovery and launching of the remotely operated vehicle.
- Exhibit exceptional interpersonal skills as well as outstanding written and oral communication skills.
United States Marine Corps | 2000 - 2011
Avionics / Tool Room Manager | 2009 - 2011
- Experienced in maintaining the squadron's tool room to facilitate maintenance and ensure proper tools were readily accessible and able to be assigned to work centers.
- Maintained records of all tools within the squadron and to which work center they were assigned.
- Supervised workers in the release and reclamation of tools within the squadron for use on assigned aircraft.
- Provided upper level management with proper data on the status of precision tools and calibration dates of said tools.
- Ordered any new tools required and provided the squadron with any specially calibrated equipment that was required for maintenance actions on the aircraft.
- Provided counseling and performance reviews to subordinates on their work and condition within the tool room.
Avionics / Aviation Maintenance Manager | 2008 - 2009
- Experienced in providing work centers with daily maintenance tasks and meeting/exceeding production deadlines.
- Before each day's maintenance meeting, went through and assigned priorities for unscheduled and scheduled maintenance on aircraft and non-aircraft equipment before assigning the necessary workloads to work centers.
- Prepared each work center, via daily maintenance meetings, with the necessary work load to obtain daily flight missions and keep the squadron above minimum combat readiness in case of rapid deployment if necessary.
- Supervised work center managers with given assignments to ensure quality and timely completion of work orders.
- Maintained a line of communication with work centers on repairs being currently worked on to ensure safety and well-being of over 75 workers and to expedite the work load of each work center.
- Ensured all scheduled maintenance, calibrations, aircraft washes were assigned to work centers before their drop-dead dates had been reached to maintain effective readiness of aircraft and tools alike.
- At the conclusion of each maintenance day, provided a debrief to upper level management on which tasks had been completed and which tasks needed more repairs or parts to complete maintenance to provide a combat ready helicopter.
Canvassing Recruiter | 2005 - 2008
- Experienced in locating and recruiting qualified individuals for service in the United States Marine Corps.
- Given the prior year's recruiting numbers, analyzed and formulated a monthly and quarterly objective for obtaining new recruits to include how many cold calls, area canvassing, and high school visits would be needed to meet monthly, quarterly and yearly objectives.
- From the prior month's production, analyzed and formulated a productive basis for the upcoming month objectives to obtain at least three new contracts for enlistment into the Marine Corps.
- Conducted high school and college visits to include presentations to students and teachers for the purpose of providing information on how the Marine Corps could facilitate the achievement of personal and financial goals.
- Conducted interviews and provided counseling to potential recruits for employment into the Marine Corps.
- Compiled and validated all necessary documents for recruitment into the Marine Corps.
- Assembled in a timely manner all necessary documents needed to process the potential recruit into the Marine Corps.
- Managed and facilitated the new recruits in preparation for departure for Marine Corps basic training.
- Coordinated monthly functions to access recruits on their condition and ability to attend and pass basic training.
- Provided guidance to new recruits on the expectations of them before departure for basic training and to provide them with physical and mental training before leaving for basic training.
Aviation Electronics Technician | 2000 - 2005
- Experienced in preventative and corrective electrical maintenance on the following equipment:
- 3 phase and single phase AC/DC equipment on the CH-53E Super Stallion Helicopter.
- Power and lighting circuits, switches, and fuse boxes.
- Ammeters, voltmeters, ohmmeters, and other test equipment.
- Motors, generators, controller, and related power generation equipment.
- Alarm systems and other power monitoring equipment.
- Repaired and troubleshot Communication, Navigation, Radar, Countermeasure, Digital Automatic Flight Control Systems.
- Provided supervision to as many as 35 personnel and performed counseling and performance reviews as necessary.
- Gained experience in reading blueprints and schematics for wiring installation of new equipment, additions, and alterations.
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
Bachelor of Science, Engineering Management Technology and Education | Expected 2018
Recruiting School | 2005
Avionics "C" School CH-53E Electrician | 2001
Advanced Avionics/Electronics "A" School | 2000
Basic Avionics/Electronics "A" School | 2000