Don't miss this opportunity to interview candidates such as S.L.
Navy Construction Electrician with Industry Experience
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Strong Knowledge Base with Motors and Controllers
- Electrical Troubleshooting and Problem Solving
- Generators and Transformers
- Blueprints and Schematics
- Generators and Temp Power Systems
- Electrical Code & Safety QA
- Staffing and Scheduling
- Managing and Training Personnel
- Hazmat Certified
- OSHA Safety Certified
- EPA Certified
- Team Orientated
- Proficient Multitasker
Assistant Store Manager, Leading Retailer of Aftermarket Automotive Products | 2015 - 2018
- Managed $1.3M in inventory.
- Managed the scheduling for store shifts to ensure proper staffing at all times.
- Completed all daily tasks and special assignments with an efficient and quality-driven approach.
- Mentored new sales associates to contribute to the store's positive culture.
- Assigned work to team members based on company needs, personal strengths and job knowledge.
- Increased customer count 20% over a two-year average with a 24% rise in estimated sales and ranked as high as #4 out of 6436 stores worldwide.
Shop Foreman / Electrician, Full-Service Motorcycle Repair and Service Center | 2010 - 2013
- Trained and coached employees to improve performance and skills.
- Directed daily operations of a team of nine technicians and shop professionals.
- Oversaw maintenance and repair of shop equipment.
- Trained other employees on how to operate CNC Mills, Dynamometers, lifts, and welding equipment and operational safely.
- Managed a budget of over $770K and an inventory of $1.8M.
- Completed projects and work assignments despite tight deadlines.
- Managed team performance by training, mentoring, disciplining and motivating employees.
- Directed and coordinated the production, processing, distribution and marketing activities of custom fabricated automotive performance products.
- Lead designer for custom electrical wiring systems for over seven makes and 18 models of automobiles.
Construction Electrician, United States Navy | 2004 - 2010
Virginia Beach, VA
- Worked as a Construction Electrician on over 17 major projects ranging from explosion-proof wiring of hazardous waste buildings, designing power grids with temp power systems, and high voltage distribution systems, to fire systems.
- Planned and estimated nine major projects as lead electrician valued at over $1M.
- Served as project safety supervisor on three projects spanning 30 months with zero safety mishaps and zero OSHA violations.
- Project Supervisor on two major underground electrical projects and three warehouses valued at $4M with a crew of 14 electricians.
- Completed over 1000 hours of solid state, interior wiring, cable splicing, high voltage systems, planning and estimating, and project management classes.
- Completed 30-hour OSHA safety course.
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
Bachelor of Science, Business Administration | 2015
DeVry University, Villa Park, IL