Don't miss this opportunity to interview candidates such as M.H.
Army Finance Officer with an MBA
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
Master of Business Administration | 2014
Kansas State University, Manhattan, KS
Bachelor of Science, Business Administration Management | 2008
University of Nebraska, Lincoln, NE
Consultant / Distribution Procurement, Fortune 500 Healthcare Services Company | 2015 - 2016
- Captured $6.5M in revenue and 75% market share in all primary hospital labs.
- Delivered a 34% increase in gross profit over a 12-month period.
- Collaborated with Medical Segment team to develop brand transfer plan with rebates for primary clients to shift all current spend, resulting in a $850K overall increase.
United States Army | 2008 - 2013
Project Manager / Director of Logistics and Supply Chain
- Formulated and executed $3.7M operational budget within standard limits of ±5%; overcame 34% subsidy cut due to government sequestration while maintaining full training and operations capabilities.
- Collaborated with division planning teams for the overseas transportation of 2,900 personnel and 50,000 pieces of equipment, including 5,000 critical items, with 100% accountability.
- Negotiated 5,500 equipment transfers within division quality assurance standards.
- Initiated/resolved 50 unit and four division financial investigations (corporate investigations >$100K).
- Transferred 26,000 pieces of excess inventory through analysis of operational needs and identifying surplus product; $2M in savings recognized while receiving divisional commendations.
- Lauded by Division Commander as "one of most talented officers" with "unlimited potential."
- Successfully accomplished all operational responsibilities within standard division limits of ±5% of the annual $10.2M and $6M operational allocations.
- Forecasted and executed $17M training event allocation within ±1% at the Army National Training Center in California; consisted of synchronizing transportation for a 3,500-person unit and 50,000 pieces of equipment valued at $5M, contracts worth $4M, maintenance totaling $800K; $2M worth of fuel, $200K in medical expenses , and logistics for seven external agencies totaling $5M.
- Led financial inspection preparations, earning "excellent" ratings in AAA government audit and three division audits.
- Lauded by Brigade Commander as "a top 10% officer" and for "phenomenal" performance and accounting expertise.
Little Rock, AR
- Led and directed the training, combat readiness, morale, and all aspects of operations for a 36-person Platoon and their families.
- Oversaw 11 vehicles and equipment valued at over $14M.
- Returned all Soldiers safely from a 12-month deployment.
- Managed and pushed the Platoon to success during six field training exercises, safely and accurately shooting over 800 artillery rounds.
- Successfully certified Platoon through Field Artillery Fires Table V-XVIII while supporting Operation Spartan Shield reserve mission in the Middle East.
- Planned, coordinated and executed a small arms range; successfully qualified all 80 Soldiers with 80% qualifying sharpshooter or expert with the M4 weapon systems.