Don't miss this opportunity to interview candidates such as F.T.
US Army Helicopter Mechanic and Inspector with Industry Experience
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Strong Verbal/Written Communication Skills
- Proven Analytical and Problem-Solving Ability
- Leadership and Management Experience in Diverse Climates
- Built Credibility and Rapport with All Levels of Management
- Decisive Decision-Maker in High-Stress Situations
Senior Aircraft Mechanic, Leading Aircraft Maintenance and Overhaul Provider | 2017
- Airbus 320 Family Landing Gear Technician
- A320 family general experience
United States Army | 2002 - 2016
Technical Inspector | 2006 - 2016
- Established and maintained the Battalions Weight and Balance and Army Oil Analysis programs.
- Enabled senior leader to meet their operational demands by minimizing aircraft up time by 10%.
- Ensured all tasks were performed by the book guaranteeing 100% airworthiness of assigned aircraft.
- Established and maintained the Battalions weight and balance program.
- Applied technical expertise in preparing 32 UH-60 Blackhawk Helicopters and all accompanying records for Operation Enduring Freedom re-deployment.
UH-60 Helicopter Repair | 2002 - 2006
- Maintained flawless servicing of all unit Aviation Life Support Equipment (ALSE) during support missions.
- Selected over ten other Non-Commissioned Officers for position of ALSE Non-Commissioned Officer In Charge.
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
Airbus 318, 319, 320 and 321 General familiarization Course | 2017
UH-60 Helicopter Repairer Supervisor Course | 2008
Fort Eustis, VA
Aviation Life Support Equipment Technician Course | 2005
Fort Rucker, AL
Hazardous Material Driver Training Course, U.S. Army | 2004
Primary Leadership Development Course | 2004