Don't miss this opportunity to interview candidates such as C.S.
Navy Nuclear Electronics Technician
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Personnel Development
- Performance Assessment and Improvement
- Maintenance Supervision
- Maintenance Planning
- Use of Computerized Maintenance Management System (SKED)
- Quality Assurance
- Analog and VME Bus
- One-Line Drawings
- Block Diagrams and Schematics
- Supervisory and Problem-Solving Abilities Within High Tempo Environment
United States Navy | 2011 - Present
Temporary Division Assistant Coordinator / Supply Assistant | 2017 - Present
TRIDENT Training Facility
- Work with the Maintenance Manager to screen work request packages and assign projects.
- Write watch bills and direct work priorities of a transitory workforce.
- Ensure personnel are on time and on task.
- Assist the Supply Manager with receipt documentation, as well as cataloging, storage and inventory of consumables and equipment.
Reactor Technician / Reactor Operator | 2013 - 2017
USS Wyoming (SSBN-742)
- Stood five in-section patrols assisting the Engineering Officer of the Watch in determining precise corrective actions to achieve continuity of power.
- Performed reactor startups and shutdowns.
- Monitored plant parameters.
- Achieved and sustained reactor equilibrium through manipulation of control rods.
- Performed a successful repair in response to a major casualty at sea.
Divisional Work Center Supervisor
- Led a team of six junior personnel in accomplishing all Reactor Plant Preventative Maintenance tasks and clearing neglected maintenance items.
- Ensured periodicity of all equipment maintenance, held 100% accountability and maintenance completion record for a robust preventative maintenance program.
- Coordinated equipment and instrument repairs and calibrations with other departments to ensure timely and first-time accomplishment of repair and system recertification.
- Realized above average output of work authorization and approval paperwork for Reactor Controls division through mentorship to develop proficiency and quality control of job planning documentation.
- Qualified junior personnel through evaluation of knowledge, technique and maturity.
Engineering Department Training Petty Officer
- Conducted ongoing training consistent with the requirements of an industrial and special weapons environment.
- Incorporated known vulnerabilities into training and exam design.
- Scheduled, wrote and conducted trainings to improve the knowledge and safe performance of activities by all 55 technicians and supervisory watch standers within the Engine Room.
- Observed and graded training and drill performance.
Naval Nuclear Propulsion Pipeline Student | 2011 - 2013
Naval Nuclear Power Training Command
- Gained an excellent working knowledge of AC and DC electrical theory, digital and microprocessor-based equipment, instrumentation and control systems, interpreting schematic diagrams, and use of test equipment.
- Learned the fundamentals of nuclear reactor engineering, radiation technology, general chemistry and materials, hydraulic systems, thermodynamics and heat transfer.
- Acquired the necessary knowledge of nuclear propulsion power and interrelationship of its mechanical, electrical, and reactor subsystems.
- Applied technical classroom knowledge to the practical, safe operation of Navy nuclear power plants.
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
Electronics Technician Maintenance School | 2016
Prototype Training | 2013
Naval Nuclear Power School | 2012
Nuclear Field Electronics Technician "A" School | 2012