Don't miss this opportunity to interview candidates such as J.V.
Navy Nuclear Mechanic
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Quality Control
- Quality Assurance
- Technical Writing
- Analyzing Data
- Trend Analysis
- Material Control
United States Navy | 2003 - 2017
Quality Assurance Supervisor | 2015 - 2017
USS Asheville (SSN-758)
- Developed and maintained work processes and procedures for quality control maintenance during an extensive two-year Engineering Overhaul at Pearl Harbor Naval Shipyard.
- Inspected materials, products, and equipment to detect defects or malfunctions.
- Performed critical inspections of equipment and systems, ensuring that technical specifications from drawings, technical manuals and quality control program direction were met.
- Observed work and monitored gauges, dials, and other indicators to ensure that operators conformed to production and processing standards.
- Interpreted specifications, blueprints, job orders, and company policies and procedures for workers.
- Maintained certified data, such as maintenance, production, and inspection records, and prepared for management reports of results.
Nuclear Pipefitter | 2012 - 2014
Pearl Harbor, HI
- Modified, built, and maintained equipment used in nuclear operations and testing.
- Performed testing, maintenance and repair of Naval Nuclear systems and equipment.
- Followed policies and procedures for radiation workers to ensure personnel safety.
Work Center Supervisor | 2007 - 2012
USS Key West (SSN-722)
- Planned and established work schedules, assignments, and production sequences to meet production goals.
- Read and analyzed charts, work orders, production schedules, and other records and reports to determine production requirements and to evaluate current production estimates and outputs.
- Directed and coordinated the activities of workers engaged in production and processing, such as inspectors, maintenance workers, and fabricators.
- Recommended and implemented measures to motivate workers and to improve production methods, equipment performance, product quality, and efficiency.
Outside Machinist | 2003 - 2007
- Reassembled equipment after the completion of repair and maintenance work.
- Installed repaired parts into equipment and installed new equipment into propulsion plant systems.
- Calculated dimensions and tolerances, using instruments such as micrometers and vernier calipers to technical specifications.
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
Submarine Officers and Supervisors Quality Maintenance | 2010
High Pressure Air Compressor Advanced Maintenance | 2007
Marine Mechanical Systems | 2005
Environment Protection Agency Refrigerant Technician Certification | 2001
Submarine Force Quality Assurance Inspector | 2000
Nuclear Propulsion Plant Operator Mechanical | 1999
Naval Nuclear Power School, Enlisted | 1998
Nuclear Machinist Mate, Class A | 1997