Don't miss this opportunity to interview candidates such as A.I.
United States Navy Mechanic with Industry Experience
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Basic Electricity
- Residential, Commercial and Industrial HVAC Systems
- Building Automated Equipment and Controls
- Verbal and Written Communications
- CFC Universal
- Microsoft Office Suite
Service Specialist, Global Industrial Manufacturing Company | 2015 - Present
- Complete service repairs, replacements, upgrades, adjustments, and calibration on building automation systems and components.
- Execute technical support program tasks as scheduled.
- Perform preventive maintenance and diagnostics on automation systems and components as outlined in the technical support program.
- Respond to emergency service calls as directed during the day and after hours.
- Test and verify system readings ensuring optimal system operation.
- Identify additional chargeable opportunities including system upgrades and service contract expiration.
- Perform system checkout and assist in automation system startups for service installed projects.
- Coordinate electrical installation with electrical contractors at job site as required.
- Complete and submit written service orders and reports covering all aspects of each assignment and activity.
- Complete and submit timesheets and other necessary information daily/weekly.
- Discuss problems with customers and/or office and advise of the best course of action.
- Work with other branch, company, or external service providers/vendors to arrange service and to resolve problems.
- Participate in final job site walk through and/or completion of construction to service turnover on assigned projects.
- Provide technical support, coaching, and direction to end users and field labor when applicable.
Associate, HVAC Service Provider | 2009 - 2015
- Assisted service technicians with learning to build and install duct, troubleshoot problems with HVAC systems, and complete furnace and AC unit change outs and installations.
Aviation Ordnanceman, United States Navy | 2009 - 2013
- Inspected, maintained and repaired the aircraft's mechanical and electrical armament/ordnance systems.
- Serviced bomb, missile, rocket releasing and launching devices and aircraft guns.
- Assembled and tested air-launched guided missiles and supervised the operation of aviation ordnance shops, armories, and stowage facilities.