Don't miss this opportunity to interview candidates such as P.M.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Secret Security Clearance
- Main Machinery Room Lower Level
- Auxiliary Operator
- Re-boiler Operator
- Quality Assurance Craftsman
- Maintenance Man
- Basic Damage Control
- Critical Thinker
- Water Management
- Main Reduction Gears
- Valves (Nuclear, Leslies, and Pneumatic)
- Lube Oil Management
- Main Engine Turbines
- Heat Exchangers
- Hazmat Management
Mechanical Technician, United States Navy | 2013 - 2017
- Worked on $1B main reduction gears, $300K high pressure air systems, two 100,000 gallons per day distilleries, two 8,000 KW turbine generators, and much more.
- Responsible for daily preservation and operations of propulsion plant, 12 shaft alley spaces, oily waste management room, and two re-boiler systems.
- Responsible for repairs and operations of ship's heavy machinery propulsion/auxiliary equipment.
- Responsible for maintenance/daily operations.
- Maintained and daily operated pumps, main engines, heat exchangers, and main condensers.
- Troubleshooting and analysis on lube oil systems, fuel and water.
- Upheld valve management manager for a crew team of 20.
- Improved preservation and readiness of over 400 valves during a nine-month deployment.
- Monitored Propulsion plant lower level as a supervisor to maintain cleanliness, rust prevention, use of safety, inspection and durability.
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
Engineering Professional Apprenticeship Career
Basic Engineering Common Core Advanced