Don't miss this opportunity to interview candidates such as A.M.
United States Navy Electronics Technician
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Active Top Secret Security Clearance
- Personnel Management
- Problem Solving
- Team Building
- Team Building
- Development and Training Programs
- Self-motivator with Strong Communication Skills
- Creating and Managing Shift Work Schedules
- Advanced Electronics
- Pneumatic Systems
- Hydraulic Systems
- Troubleshooting Skills
- Electrical and Mechanical Schematics and Diagrams
- Microsoft Office
United States Navy | 2009 - Present
First Line Supervisor / Leading Petty Officer | 2016 - Present
USS Tennessee (SSGN-734), Kings Bay, GA
- Supervise 19 personnel through maintenance periods of 600-man hours of maintenance to hydraulic, pneumatic, and electrical equipment.
- Analyze all work to estimate worker hours and create schedules that meet both internal and external needs.
- Serve as the First-Class Petty Officer Association President and lead 127 peers and subordinates through ship-wide decisions and evolutions.
- Developed a ship wide instruction for qualification standards.
- Qualified Chief of the Watch, a supervisory watch, and supervised 30 personnel in the day-to-day operations of maintaining the safety of the boat.
- Analyze and resolve maintenance and personnel issues for 19 personnel.
- Qualified Strategic Weapons Duty Officer, a supervisory watch, responsible for the weapons system and a watch team of eight.
Lead Instructor / Course Supervisor | 2013 - 2016
Trident Training Facility, Kings Bay, GA
- Supervised ten instructors in the training of 146 future and current Missile Technicians through rate specific courses.
- Created and planned weekly schedules for ten personnel, ensuring courses were taught by qualified instructors.
- Qualified Master Training Specialist and developed a robust training program of 40 hours that allowed ten other instructors to qualify on average of three months ahead of schedule.
- As the Course Supervisor for the Missile Technician 'C' School, coordinated 507 hours of course curriculum and the utilization of five labs.
- Reviewed contractor developed curricula ensuring approved curriculum standards were strictly adhered to and Review/Approve Instructor Lesson Plan Personalization.
- As the Recreation Committee Secretary, maintained documents for all held meetings, special events, and fundraisers.
Electromechanical Technician / Program Manager | 2009 - 2013
USS Alabama (SSBN-731), Silverdale, WA
- Supervised six personnel during the execution of missile handling procedures and guidance package installation and removal.
- As a Launcher Supervisor, developed an in-depth knowledge of Missile Gas, Hydraulics, and Casualty operations.
- Maintained the Ship's Security Force poster and qualifications.
- Maintained an aggressive training program leading to the rapid qualification of junior personnel with outstanding levels of knowledge.
- Acquired and maintained a DoD Top Secret SCI Clearance.
- Scheduled and performed routine and non-routine maintenance for the Strategic Weapons System Department.
- Maintained operating efficiency standards of electrical distribution panels, switches, switchboards, controllers, voltage regulators, current transformers, rectifiers, and voltage transformers within the submarine ballistic missile weapons system.
- Rebuilt missile tube hydraulic manifolds and replaced software inside associated hydraulic valves; troubleshot and rebuilt missile heating and cooling components.
- Provided support for the upkeep, training, and troubleshooting of a tactical weapons system from security/safety to electronics.
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
Strategic Weapons System Update Course | 2017
Gas Free Engineer | 2016
D-5 Backfit Mod 6 Command Replacement | 2016
Trident II Advanced Targeting | 2016
D-5 Backfit Mod 6 Strategic Weapons Officer Replacement | 2016
D-5 Backfit Mod 6 Assistant Weapons Officer Replacement | 2016
D-5 Backfit Mod 6 Basic Weapons Officer Replacement | 2016
Fire Control Mk 98 Mod 6 Advance Maintenance | 2015
D-5 Backfit Advanced Missile Maintenance | 2015
Maintenance Information Network Advanced Maintenance and Management | 2015
Command Financial Specialist | 2014
Navy Instructor Training Course | 2013
Armed Sentry/Security Reaction Force-Advanced | 2012
Mod 6 D-5 Replacement | 2011
Mod 4 D-5 Missile Technician | 2009
Apprentice Technical Training | 2009
Basic Mechanical Skills | 2009
Basic Enlisted Submarine School | 2008