Don't miss this opportunity to interview candidates such as K.A.
US Marine Corps Logistics Officer with Construction Industry Experience
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
Bachelor of Arts, International Affairs | 2013
Florida State University, Tallahassee, FL
Logistics Officer, United States Marine Corps | 2015 - Present
Camp Pendleton, CA
- Supervise and ensure the completion of daily operational requirements, accountability, and overall well-being associated with 182 Marines and Sailors.
- Conducted full battlespace analysis of current operations while serving as Battle Captain of all Iraq/Syria operations during 2018 Kuwaiti deployment.
- Assist Logistics Director by creating an operational synchronization calendar that provides operational management de-confliction and tracks resource capability for all field training events.
Construction Supervisor, Residential Construction Company | 2014 - 2015
Daytona Beach, FL
- Planned, directed, and coordinated activities concerned with the construction and maintenance of structures, facilities, and systems.
- Participated in the conceptual development of a construction project and oversaw its organization, scheduling, budgeting, and implementation.
- Supervised a team of five employees designated to company's 20-story hoist, performing quality assurance checks at each stage of a project, all the while ensuring on-time project completion.
Construction Worker, Construction and Remodeling Company | 2013 - 2014
Daytona Beach, FL
- Performed tasks involving physical labor at construction sites such as mixing cement, laying rebar and pouring concrete, all the while utilizing air hammers, earth tampers, mechanical hoists, surveying and measuring equipment, and a variety of other instruments.
- Adhered to strict project deadlines of renovations prompting strong worker cohesion and dedication, often times working long hours into the night to accomplish the job.