Don't miss this opportunity to interview candidates such as M.C.
Army Operations Officer
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
Bachelor of Science, Parks and & Protected Area Management | 2011
Clemson University, Clemson, SC
United States Army | 2013 - 2018
Operations Officer, Directorate of Emergency Services | 2017 - 2018
- Recognized as being in the top third amongst leaders of the same rank with more years of experience.
- Analyzed risk and identified gaps in security and created Emergency Action Plans for Critical Infrastructure within Fort Benning, Georgia to protect against potential criminal acts and terrorism threats.
- Conducted manpower analysis to determine law enforcement response zones of a 720K-acre Federal Installation, resulting in reduced response times for law enforcement personnel.
- Served as the Fort Benning Liaison to Columbus, Georgia's Office of Homeland Security with 10 local and regional law enforcement and first responder agencies.
- Collected and analyzed information to develop trends amongst businesses defrauding Soldiers in bad business practice, leading to policy change and public affairs campaigns.
- Obtained statements and other documentary evidence to verify facts and claims of illegal practice by Columbus, Georgia businesses to be considered off-limits to active duty members by the Armed Forces Disciplinary Control Board.
- Conducted internship with Homeland Security Investigations utilizing open source intelligence to prepare comprehensive analytical products for the Special Agent's use.
Operations Officer, Combat Infantry Units | 2016 - 2017
- Recognized as being in the top five of 19 Officers of the same rank on an annual evaluation report.
- Acted as second-in-command in the logistics, maintenance, and training of 150 Soldiers and associated equipment with five direct reports.
- Ensured command supply discipline of $12M worth of real property, while simultaneously transitioning property management programs, transferring the custody of fully functioning property for 400 pieces of equipment valued at $500K to another unit, and decreasing shortages by $120K.
- Conducted a Commander's Inquiry to determine culpability of unsafe incidents.
- Battle Captain for a 1,200 Soldier Task Force at the Task Force deployment in an ambiguous environment.
- Coordinated analysis of intelligence, targeting and maneuver units.
- Worked with management to maintain quality control standards and identify process improvement initiatives in managing property and operations, resulting in reduced maintenance wait times and increased available funding to order parts.
- Conducted a 15-6 Investigation developing evidence by interviews to determine negligence and submitted written reports for legal review and adjudication.
- Responsible for conducting operational briefs to leaders of 4,000 Soldier units, pertaining to training and battlefield analysis.
- Conducted annual audits of $12M worth of property, compiling and categorizing shortfalls for reports to senior management.
- Appropriately handled classified and sensitive information to include personal identifiable information, encrypted communications equipment, and operational unit details.
- Developed performance goals and objectives for progressive training exercises for a 1,200-Soldier Task Force to achieve long-term goals, resulting in passing training evaluations.
Combat Platoon Leader, Combat Infantry Units | 2013 - 2016
- Rated #4 of 44, and #2 of 17 Officers of the same rank on annual evaluation reports.
- Deployed to defend against terrorist and natural threats against Federal Critical Infrastructure across the country as part of the Rapid Reaction Unit.
- Executed tactical employment, collective training, administration, personnel management, logistics, health and welfare, administering corrective action, and professional development of 40 Soldiers.
- Responsible for the accountability, maintenance, and deployability of combat fighting platforms and associated equipment valued in excess of $30M, without damage or loss.
- Maintained and kept accountability of all command post equipment valued in excess of $15M.
- Analyzed inherent training risk and developed plans to mitigate risk in order to meet training objectives safely, resulting in no training related injuries over 12 months of training.
- Developed constructive working partnership with three other organizations across Fort Benning, resulting in mutually beneficial training to assist in proficiency for semi-annual certifications.
- Served as the subject matter expert of a 1,200-Soldier unit, providing clear concise information on the capabilities of my specialty unit, to support a higher headquarters.
- Identified problem sets and provided solutions while transitioning the organizational structure of a unit, resulting in the successful transfer of custody of over $48M of real property.
- Earned the Expert Infantryman Badge; one of 89 who earned it of 900 candidates.